Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

Personally, I avoid taking selfies or photos with friends and family. I'm just someone who doesn't like having their picture taken and dislikes how I look in any photo (with the exception of a few).

I will only post a photo to social media if I really like how it turned out.

• Brohoof 1

Only in personal conversation or in social media for my RL friends, but you will not find ponies there. XD

Also I have broken nose. It's not the best reason of good photos.

I'm just someone who doesn't like having their picture taken and dislikes how I look in any photo

Nah, you look awesomely.

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 1

I actually posted alot of pics in the "post a picture of yourself" thread, over the course the last year.

I am very confident about my looks. :)

• Brohoof 1

Nope.  Never.  Wouldn't dream of it...

Notice how I didn't so much as bother changing out of that tent of a sweater.

post-26550-0-97515300-1453857503_thumb.jpg

Hey, L apparently made it into this pic. xD  And Babe's right: I do need to shave.  It looks like I'm growing a hair helmet and matching chin strap.

• Brohoof 1

Not often. I hate how freaking chubby my face looks, so I try to avoid taking selfies. When I do, I usually end up deleting them. As of right now, I have a couple on my Twitter and one on my Instagram.

I don't really have a problem with posting pictures of myself online, and posting pictures on this site in particular is the least of my worries.

I always think, that if I'm anxious about posting a picture of myself online because I think I look ugly, I just tell myself that there are uglier people out there that seem perfectly fine with posting pictures of themselves online, so why should I be worried? you know what I mean?

• Brohoof 1

Hell no. 

A. I'm a bit paranoid about what personal information I post about myself online. 

2. If I wanted to be me, I'd use my real name and face. I don't wanna be me on here. Cause on the internet, you can be anything. In cyberspace, no one knows that you're a cat.

III.  I know what I look like, I don't need to see pics to remind me of such. I do not care about other people posting pics of what they're doing. And I am rational enough to know the feeling is mutual. The world does not revolve around me. People do not care. And I am not egotistical or narcissistic enough to think that they do. 

4. It's really stupid. 

• Brohoof 1

I do I do! I think it's funner to talk to somebody when you know what they look like! It makes me sad to see so many people on here so insecure. Do not worry friends, I love you and you're beautiful/handsome/attractive/wonderful in every single way. <3

• Brohoof 1

I have a theory, for me at least.   The more of an open book you seem, the easier it is to be yourself and the things you want to hide are easier hidden because people dont look as hard for it....    IRL at least

And Its fun

Edited by CodeHell

I almost never have. I've taken a grand total of 3 selfies in my entire life and those were just to change my profile picture on Facebook. The only other times I'm seen in pictures is when others take them and tag me in them. I posted a picture of myself on the Post a picture of yourself thread a few months ago though.