Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does your OC wear any jewelry?

ggg-2

Other than his crown (which he doesn't wear very often anyway, only on special royal occasions like Twilight), my OC wears a locket around his neck with a picture of him holding Shining Armor and Cadance's daughter, (and his goddaughter) Skyla on the day she was born. It's one of his most prized possessions.

One of my OCs does. I drew a heart-shaped locket on her just for fun, and I ended up really liking how it looked and thinking about what could be inside the locket and how that could be an interesting insight to her character, so I decided to keep it. :P

Edited by PinkieatHeart

Primarily a black ring.

It's his version of my black ring.

I have such plans for my ring, oh yes... my preciousss...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Cinnamon Soul sometimes wears white earrings and a necklace. Her sister Fortune even less often wears gold jewelry. A third pony I have always wears cool earrings. 

• Brohoof 1

My deer-sona wears a dragon (Skyrim) necklace, but aside from that and his glasses, tis it.

• Brohoof 1

My OC has not accessories, except for the premium toy (very very expensive and no longer in production) which came with a comb for brushing his hair :wacko:

So no jewelry.

No, he was created in my own image. So, he does not like jewelry, ornaments, or the beautifying of the eyelids.
He is looking for gold, but not the kind that people wear to make themselves look better than they really are. Because he knows them very well. He sees in the dark of them, as it was his own. And that makes him really scared of himself, so very scared, all the time.
My oc is looking for real gold. But I do not think he will find it. Because this kind of gold is not real, unless you are willing to believe in it. And that is a lie in and of itself. And he despises lies. Poor thing, he is been running away from himself his whole life.
If he truly knew who he really is at heart. How something so bright can be so dark inside? It is generally like that, the brighter the light, the darker the shadows.
Trying to make angels out of devils was a failed endeavour all along. Can you be redeemed from the truth? There is no redemption from it. That is why my oc hates anything that may obscure the truth, like jewelry for example. But most of all, he hates himself, and the world that was created from him. Because both are suspended on a lie that was never real.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Splashee said:

My OC has not accessories, except for the premium toy (very very expensive and no longer in production) which came with a comb for brushing his hair :wacko:

So no jewelry.

He also lights up and sings the Dragon Ball Z intro :orly: