Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Veepz: The Canceled Vampire Roleplay :3

Lonk Chase

UPDATE: This roleplay is canceled. It won't work. Thanks for playing.

Hi. I'm Lonk, and I'm trying out some sort of roleplay thing.

Basically, vampires exist. TADAAAAAAAAAA.

NPC's:

I won't control that many NPC's, but I usually will control:

• Any animal (timberwolves for example)
  • Myself (Lonk Chase), who btw is a regular pony and not a vamp.
  • Another vamp if I choose to make another one. This will fill up a slot.

So yeah.

RULES:

1. This not a very serious roleplay, so not everything has to make sense or fit within the context of the situation. You can try to crack jokes in a serious situation, for example. If you are too nonsensical, you are subject to rule #4.
  2. Apply by linking your OC (if it isn't, give the appearance, personalty, and backstory plz), whether it's a vampire or a pony, and how much roleplay experience you have.
  3. There's something called "Poofing", where if you break the rules of either this roleplay or the site, or generally just ruin the fun for others, you will be removed from the roleplay. Your character will "poof" out of existence along with anything it was carying. So if you break the rules, you could make your party's situation worse by having some of their stuff "poof" with you. The characters don't know how Poofing works, but they know it can happen at any time.
  4. If you want to add another OC, apply by linking your OC (this time it HAS to be on-site), stating why you want another OC, and how it would improve the RP. I'm harsher in this front.

VAMPIRE MECHANICS:

• You can feast on either blood or apples, though apples are less satisfying than blood. In RP, an apple gives about 15 min. of satisfaction.
  • There are apple/blood substitutes that you can discover in the RP. Their effectiveness and source vary.
  • By day you have an alias-like disguise that makes you look like a normal pony (no slit pupils, no bat wings, no fangs).
  • By night it becomes much harder to keep that disguise, and hunger starts seeping in faster. Experienced vampires can keep their disguise for a little while (10/15 min.), but after that, they are famished. They also always, always, have red eyes, even while disguised.
  • You cannot turn into a vampire just by getting bit. They have to go Cirque de Freak style: Transfer their blood/spit into your open wound. They have to specify this in the post. Accidental vampirisms can work ("saliva drops onto the wound, just as he/she was preparing for the final strike"), it's just that you have to mention that, or you allow the pony you're attacking to go ahead and co-command that to happen. There is anti-vampirism medicine that you can use to stop this.
  • If your original form is a pegasus, by night you'll just change your bird-like wings to bat-wings (so no, you don't get two pairs at the same time :muffins:)
  • If you are a unicorn, you have a tolerance for vampirism, which means you usually don't turn into a vampire. In rare circumstances, you instead become a vampire King/Queen that is essentially an alicorn vampire. There can only be one of these. EVER. Currently there is a spot open.
  • There is no killing, only passing out. We're doing this to keep it PG-ish and because it wouldn't be fair for players.
  • There can only be a certain number of vampires in the OC at a time. If this rule didn't apply, everypony would be a vampire, and that wouldn't make sense, and reduce the RP capacity. There is currently 1 spot open.

VAMPIRES VS. BAT PONIES:

• Bat ponies have no disguises. They are the same by night as they are by day. Vampires do.
  • Bat ponies don't have red eyes. Vampires do at night.
  • Vampires are a little paler than bat ponies, though it isn't that noticable.
  • Bat ponies don't suffer from vampirism.

RP MECHANICS:

• Minor events relating to a character (saliva dripping, minor trips, etc.) can be controlled by a receiver of an RP action. The user can stop it from happening if they want to, but otherwise, they can let it happen. Don't rely on this too much though. Trying to use this with major events (major trips, thoughts of another character) may result in poofing.
  • Passing out means you can't post for 12 hours, and people can move your body around. After the 12 hour period, read the newest couple events so you know where you are.
  • New OC doesn't know who the vampires are yet (unless you are one).
  • If you have two OCs, if they are talking to each other, you can do that in the same post. Don't fill up a page with it if there's another pony though, because he/she gets a chance to talk too.

ROSTER:

Player - OC - Status

We currently need at least 1 more player to start the RP. 

• Emerald Bolt - Emerald Bolt - Vamp.
  • Emerald Bolt - Summer Sun Cloud - Vamp.
  • () - () - Vamp. ONE MORE SPOT OPEN! CAN BE A KING/QUEEN
  • Dappers Duck Army - Mist Twister - Bat Pony
  • Lonk Chase - Lonk Chase - Pony
  • () - () - Pony

More rules may appear later.

So yeah. Apply if you want to participate.

Edited by Lonk Chase

(edited)

I would like to join as Rena The Rag doll, she can be i dont know like some kinda of sorcery of vampires or something :3 check it on my signature please

EEEEEEEEEEEEEH

I have to say no because it 1. is very un-cannon and 2. I feel like it's a little ameturish and 3. I'm not sure what I can do with it.

Maybe you can make a more canon-able OC and submit that.

Again, sorry, but I reject. Thanks for the offer though.

To make up for that, you are now my MLP Forums friend. :muffins:

Edited by Lonk Chase

I thought vampires were weak to silver?

The sliver joke is no longer relevant.

:muffins:

I have two vampires as OC's but have a lot and see if any of my OC's are something you are looking for.   see my sig

If you wanna do it, you can do both. That's fine.

They seem very interesting!

2 slots now taken.

• Brohoof 1

Not gonna stop still you get to gold nova :P

That said, I'm thinking of joining your RP

( or having a crossover with another one, hehehe )

Not gonna stop still you get to gold nova

If that's supposed to me encouragement, fine then.

That said, I'm thinking of joining your RP ( or having a crossover with another one, hehehe )

Cool! Link an OC.

an I join with my OC Mist Twister? ( Link in SIG) Maybe he could be hired by Luna to look into recent Vampire sightings. P.s. glad to see I'm not the only one who has read the Saga of Darren Shan XD

1. I did not read all of the 1st book, because it went downhill for me after Darren turn vamp. EEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH

2. I'll get back to you later. I have to go do school. :(

Can I join with my OC Mist Twister? ( Link in SIG) Maybe he could be hired by Luna to look into recent Vampire sightings.

We've got a problem.

How are we supposed to tell regular bat ponies from vampires?

If we can, then yeah.

If we can't, you have to choose another OC. :( 

this doesn't have to be THAT canon  

Yeah.

What I'm thinking is that bat ponies can't have a disguise by day. They are always who they are.

If you see a "bat pony" flying around at night, then see somebody like that pony looking like a regular pony, you can tell it's a vampire.

So yeah.

@, you're in. 

Can batgriffins join?

I feel like joining. None of my OCs fit. You can choose. I only have 4. But yeah, Salleria  is a batgriffin of sorts...

• 2 weeks later...