Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you fall asleep whilst doing something else?

Member Berry

I fell asleep a couple of times during middle school watching, :ahem:..... "movies". I always ended up waking up at 5 am with the TV on  :lol: . Other than that, no, I don't recall ever falling asleep in the middle of another activity. I tiredness becomes overwhelming, I make sure to stop whatever I'm doing and sleep.

My brother did sleep semi often in the middle of a game or TV session. He even slept while sitting.... WITH HIS EYES WIDE OPEN  :love:

My surroundings must be quiet in order for me to fall asleep.

I can sleep with a TV on, but it must be on mute.

I can fall asleep in almost any circumstance, if im tired.       Im listing only a few of the "funner" ones.

Fell asleep in a HMMWV a few times,  While driving (Quick doze off, no more than a few seconds), Marching (Seriously), Laying on the ground with my helmet resting on my M4(in basic) while it was raining, Laying in the snow for about an hour (Yesterday),    I learned to fall asleep while standing up when i was on gate guard duty,  I would be standing in the middle of the road(I could do that for minutes at a time).  

My favorite place to sleep when im not in bed is on the toilet, Stayed hidden and got out of so much work by doing that. Also during the winter our bathroom is the warmest place in the house because of the water pipes and the snakes.

Edited by CodeHell

Most of the times I've dropped my phone have been due to me falling asleep while holding it. XP

And one time I almost fell asleep during a church service. I guess the guy's voice was like, really boring or something? I was fine until he started talking, and then I spent the rest of the hour or so trying to stay awake. Once we left I was wide awake again. It was weird. >.>

Generally I have to. I have trouble "switching off" at night so I'll end up flicking on a youtube video and focusing my attention on that till I fall asleep.

Also I can sleep in train seats. It baffles the people I travel woth because they find the seats awful and uncomfortable but I just curl up like a baby and pass out till the end of the line.

Depends on how tired I am. I've fallen asleep mid-multiplayer session in games before. And at work. And at school, back in the day. Once I fell asleep while my car was parked. :v

• 4 years later...