Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Like To Eat That Most People Don't?

Denim&Venöm

Is there a type of food you like to eat but others pass on when you offer it to them, or they say that they cannot understand how you like it? 

For me it's candy corn. I enjoy it. I think it's fine. I'm eatign some as I type. Yet it seems like a lot of people don't like it. 

What about you? 

• Brohoof 1

Salt in ketchup, I normally in places like McDonalds (not normally go places like that, but when I do) I mix salt with the ketchup, and that is something nobody else likes. (at least, as far as I know)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

braunschweiger (or as most Americans know it... liverwurst)

I grew up eating the stuff with my grandpa and love the stuff to this day. A slice or two of braunschweiger some onion and either provolone or muenster cheese and ya got yourselves a mighty fine sandwich!!

• Brohoof 2

Spinach, broccoli and all the stuff, people doesn't seem to like. I almost eat anything XD

I love just about every form of vegetable and root. They are often quite yummy even if some have to be prepared a certain way

I am always the person that will say "How in the world can you stand eating that?!". So I honestly can't really think of much of anything... Except for maybe ways I eat things, like eating cereal without milk. Although I'm sure most people would find it easily edible, when I eat cereal without milk it perplexes people.

• Brohoof 1

I am always the person that will say "How in the world can you stand eating that?!". So I honestly can't really think of much of anything... Except for maybe ways I eat things, like eating cereal without milk. Although I'm sure most people would find it easily edible, when I eat cereal without milk it perplexes people.

And I say "cereal without milk is yummy and much more portable than cereal with milk. Kinda hard to eat cereal with milk in a car... specially if you're driving. Where as dry it's so much easier"

• Brohoof 1

Blue cheese, broccoli, spincach, and pretty much any vegetable. I've loved veggies ever since I was little, I'm not sure why to be honest. Every kid usually hates vegetables, but I love them.

• Brohoof 2

braunschweiger (or as most Americans know it... liverwurst)

I grew up eating the stuff with my grandpa and love the stuff to this day. A slice or two of braunschweiger some onion and either provolone or muenster cheese and ya got yourselves a mighty fine sandwich!!

On a real good bakery rye bread with some yellow mustard! That is the king of sandwiches!

Horehound, no one else likes it, which means its mine,mine all mine! Mwahaha!

Ketchup on my eggs. Yum!

Is there a type of food you like to eat but others pass on when you offer it to them, or they say that they cannot understand how you like it? 

For me it's candy corn. I enjoy it. I think it's fine. I'm eatign some as I type. Yet it seems like a lot of people don't like it. 

What about you?

I love candy corn...and pumpkin mallows.

• Brohoof 1

Horehound, no one else likes it, which means its mine,mine all mine! Mwahaha! Ketchup on my eggs. Yum!

I had horehound once. Interesting flavor.  

But ketchup on eggs. Breakfast of the gods. 

• Brohoof 1

Under ripe fruit. I like my peaches, pears, and any other kind of fruit that you're supposed to wait for it to be soft, I prefer crunchy. Yes, it has less flavor that way, but I prefer the texture, and then the juice doesn't get everywhere ever. OCD says no.

• Brohoof 1

Sushi rolls. I don't know, it seems like something that turns a lot of people off. 

you should come to brazil then, idk why, but most brazilians have this thing for sushi

i really like to eat pinapple cake with butter spread all over it :U

oh, and very spicy food

• Brohoof 1