Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most Heartwarming Scene in the show?

SolyWack

Rainbow Dash's and Twilight's talk in Testing Testing 1, 2, 3. Not only is it great to see Twilight encourage Dash by telling her she isn't dumb, but it's also great to see how far she has come when it comes to helping her friends.

This scene is also especially relatable to me. I always used to think that I was just dumb at learning because I always got bad grades in high school, but after realising what I am best at, I feel more determined than ever to learn stuff in my own way. To see Dash realising what she is best at is both very rewarding and is one of the reasons why Testing is one of my favourite episodes in MLP:FiM.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia and Luna finally reuniting after all those centuries.

Discord's initial show of regret when Twilight finally broke down in The Return Of Harmony -- yes, he quickly snapped out of it and went back to evil gloating, but his later episodes showed there was actually some truth to it (specifically how his fun would've ultimately lost its luster if nopony else wanted to share it with him). In fact, let me just say Discord's entire progression and be done with it.

The Empire finally breaking free from their Sauron-like ghost king and getting 2 (soon to be 3) new, nicer rulers as a trade-off.

Why the heck does nobody remeber Granny Smith's story of the founding of Ponyville in Family Appreciation Day?

For some reason, that is the only scene in MLP (and pretty much any other show) to bring tears to my eyes, with Apple Bloom's conversation with Big Mac at the end of Brotherhooves Social taking a close second. They just give me the feels every time. Bizzar how the Apples are the ones to get to me emotionally, as they're not my favourite ponies.

Also, the song played in the background holds a very special place in my heart.

Edited by TopQuark

Sci-Twi hugging Applejack just after Applejacks helps her

It's heartwarming, because Sci-Twi has probably never had anyone be that nice to her before

My Gosh, I didn't even think off that moment! That would absolutely make my list.

I thought the added tear Twilight wept was one of the most perfect single moment in the series. The scene definitely doesn't get enough credit for how great it was.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Celestia and Luna hugging the Mane 6, Starlight, and Spike in The Last Problem.

I would also like to give a mention to Secret Of My Excess, where Spike attempts to confess his crush on Rarity to her as they're falling, only for her to stop him and tearfully smile.