Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Confirmed for Spring + Information on Princess Flurry Heart

Zerbu

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/01/my-little-pony-season-6-in-spring.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Yes, she's an alicorn... I don't have any strong opinions one way or another on that, but I know there's going to be a huge backlash.

I find it interesting how, since a horse's pregnancy lasts 11-12 in real life, this would mean there's a very big time skip, but then again, these are magical horses.

• Brohoof 6

Ah, Spring release. That's early.

Also she's an alicorn. Inb4 drama, complaining she's an alicorn even though it's kind if expected because genetics.

Introducing a baby here seems tk work better because it's not a main character, so she won't exactly ruin the dynamic of the show. Cadence and Shining Armor barely appear in the show anyway guys. Don't go freaking out.

And as for her being an alicorn, one of her parents is an alicorn. It's kind of genetics. Either that or it could be the first alicorn baby seeing how shocked the mane six seem. Also she's not OP seeing as she's a newborn.

• Brohoof 8

Meh, not too pleased to see the baby be an Alicorn, but that's what they decided on so oh well. I just hope I can like the baby and not end up hating her. After all, I did ended up viewing cadence in a decent light in the end.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 7

Ah, Spring release. That's early.

Also she's an alicorn. Inb4 drama, complaining she's an alicorn even though it's kind if expected because genetics.

Introducing a baby here seems tk work better because it's not a main character, so she won't exactly ruin the dynamic of the show. Cadence and Shining Armor barely appear in the show anyway guys. Don't go freaking out.

And as for her being an alicorn, one of her parents is an alicorn. It's kind of genetics. Either that or it could be the first alicorn baby seeing how shocked the mane six seem. Also she's not OP seeing as she's a newborn.

127904.png Ohh, i think, there will be a big drama in brony commuity about "DAMN PRINCESS LITTLE ALICORN", and yay, alicorns can born from unicorn and pegasus, but.... Cadence is alicorn.....

afb481.pngAnyway this new filly-alicorn can be for something like commercial, toys, and maybe introducing us that alicorns can born, new magic (idk about this), and maaaaaybe she can appear as young alicorn like Twilight Sparkle in the movie.

Edited by IvaCatheriaNoid

I was hoping for a unicorn colt. q-q

Well...she could still lose her wings in an accident and turn out as transgender. ._.

But hey, season 6 is coming soon. Yay. ~ \(°-°)/

Edited by Fluidty

First off, oh wow was I way wrong

Second, figured it'd air in spring 

third, how long before the doomsaying? Or has it already started?

EDIT: Also I'm liking the new baby pony designs, the originals were more creepy than cute

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2

Hyped for the spring. Was kind of hoping for more cinematic trailers like they did for season 5.

I find myself not caring that she's an alicorn. I just hope we don't have to deal with having to figure out what she's the princess of. Because frankly, I don't think any of us care.

• Brohoof 2

I'll say one thing: she's super cute. I know there's going to be backlash over the fact she's an alicorn, but this an interesting dynamic. I'm excited S6 is coming this Spring, though I would be surprised if the season premiere focuses more on Flurry Heart rather than Starlight Glimmer. I guess she'll be a supporting character. Anyway I'll definitely see how the baby alicorn revelation plays out.

• Brohoof 2

Hyped for the spring. Was kind of hoping for more cinematic trailers like they did for season 5.

I find myself not caring that she's an alicorn. I just hope we don't have to deal with having to figure out what she's the princess of. Because frankly, I don't think any of us care.

f2339f.pngOhh, i think, Hasbro already is out of ideas, sp that's why they trying to make something new like this. And who knows, but i don't think that alicors grown so quickly, or.... I don't know, really, or Hasbro can show us the future again and this new alicons as a princess, but who knows....

I'll say one thing: she's super cute. I know there's going to be backlash over the fact she's an alicorn, but this an interesting dynamic. I'm excited S6 is coming this Spring, though I would be surprised if the season premiere focuses more on Flurry Heart rather than Starlight Glimmer. I guess she'll be a supporting character. Anyway I'll definitely see how the baby alicorn revelation plays out.

23e08d.pngIt's will be so funny if Habsro will show us a futute with this new alicorn princess in season 6 and do finale in the movie like in Gravity Falls XD.

well at least it's not going to be another year long hiatus.

the baby looks cute but it has HUGE wings! imagine how big those will be when she grows up, she already has wings as big as a full grown pegasis.

not a big deal with her being an alicorn considering her mom is one

Yay, spring release!

Also, the baby indeed is cute. Wonder if because she's born an alicorn, she'll age like Tia and Luna.

• Brohoof 3