54360+-+apple_bloom+artist+willdrawforfo

This! This is Heart the queen!

Whom Shepherds guard and Angels sing.

Haste! Haste to bring her praise.

The Babe, the Daughter of Cadence!

Flurry_Heart_Crystal_Pony_ID_S6E2.png

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Remember when we thought Princess Flurry Heart would play an important role in the season 6 finale? What a waste of a good plot.

Well, she's a baby, and good luck to make a baby a character, and not a plot element. The only way she can be a character, is for her to grow-up, by either a timeskip, or a McFlurry coming from the future with a spell :huh:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Well, she's a baby, and good luck to make a baby a character, and not a plot element. The only way she can be a character, is for her to grow-up, by either a timeskip, or a McFlurry coming from the future with a spell :huh:

sig-4757967.large.jpeg

I meant her getting kidnapped by the villain so they can use her power kind of thing, rather than the entire cast getting kidnapped.

• Brohoof 1

I meant her getting kidnapped by the villain so they can use her power kind of thing, rather than the entire cast getting kidnapped.

Oh well, yeah, kidnapping all of them took away some of her importance. Still, that'll mean we have to see the Mane6 saving the day, AGAIN, instead of the colorful cast we got  

Oh well, yeah, kidnapping all of them took away some of her importance. Still, that'll mean we have to see the Mane6 saving the day, AGAIN, instead of the colorful cast we got  

In my defense, we never saw the Mane 6 getting kidnapped. Plus, Starlight sounded like she was more concerned about the throne than saving her friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...