Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite Fanfic?

cookiequester

Depends on subgenre. If you want grimdark, I'd go w The Secret Life of Rarity by BronyWriter Rarity is a serial killer.  This is what Cupcakes wanted to be & wasn't (rated R for graphic violence & torture)

If you want something for the kids  Rumble's Best Friend by Askre

Under Her Wings by Karrakaz :love: I didn't even have to think about it, haha. It's by far the most well written fimfiction that I've come across. Absolutely excellent. It's a slice of life story about Celestia and filly Twilight's life in the castle after Twilight becomes her apprentice.

Celestia is written so well; very relatable as she's out of her element trying to take care of a child for the first time. And filly Twilight is unbearable cute. The feels in this story are over the top. :wub: I'm faithfully waiting for the next chapter. ^_^

Background Pony and Hard Reset are a couple of my most favorite fanfics. And the The Eagle Has Landed/The Eagle Is Sealed/Splashdown/Accommodations series. 

Edited by Royally Blue

Hard to really choose my favorites, lot of good ones. As for my number 1 favorite it is easily "To love the Moon" which is still in progress(Which is driving me insane due to when the last chapter was posted), 2nd is probably "What is love", and 3rd is "Past Sins". As for my favorite grim dark(I categorize fan fics given their focus) I would definitely go with "The Secret Life of Rarity" as mentioned above, for some reason it is so satisfying to read given the material.

My favorite is "Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student", I love the general deadpan-ness it has going on, and its version of the characters.

Other than that, I like most Slice of Life fics, just normal ones about everyday shenanigans rather than epic adventure ones.

• Brohoof 1

I do not have any favorite MLP-related fanfictions.

I do, however, have some favorite anime-related fanfictions.

I remember Wheller's Bonds of Eternity over on fanfiction.net where I read it. It was a pretty crazy story. Through a Glass Darkly and Silent Ponyville were interesting as well. I think my favorite would be The Severing because it got me into reading mlp fanfics. Ah, I just remembered the alternate ending story to cupcakes too. That was a good one.

• Brohoof 1