Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have hair similar to a pony's, which pony would you choose?

PinkieatHeart

Personally, I would LOVE to have hair like Pinkie Pie. It'd be so bouncy and fun and full of life. :D

Though it'd be cool to have hair like Luna or Celestia. Always gently moving and looking cool. :)

What kind of pony mane would you want your hair to be like?

• Brohoof 4

This really doesn't seem to have much to do with Meetups, so I'm bumping it up a level into Sugarcube Corners itself.

And to be on topic, I think I would prefer Luna's hair. If nothing else, to figure out what exactly is going on there. :)

• Brohoof 3

And to be on topic, I think I would prefer Luna's hair. If nothing else, to figure out what exactly is going on there.

That is a good point, it always amazes me watching her hair flowing all the time. Did they put a spell on their hair? What is it?!

Personally, I would love to have Rarity's hair! It's so beautiful and flowy! Realistically though as a guy, Shinning Armor's hair is pretty cool.

I would love to have Marble Pie's hair. <3 My hair is sorta in a style like that but hers is faaaar longer and much, much cuter. It has a sense of mystery and adds to her shyness, which adds to the cuteness factor. 

post-8308-0-35026400-1454360191_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

...I suppose it's weird to say that I'm happy with my own hair, but I'm happy with my own hair.

If I *had* to choose one pony's hair to copy though, I'd probably pick Daring Do. Mainly because it's the same color as mine... :P

Hmmm...

Probably Rarity's hair because she is aboe to pull off those perfect curles.

I can never get those no matter what I try!

This really doesn't seem to have much to do with Meetups, so I'm bumping it up a level into Sugarcube Corners itself.

Aha! I THOUGHT my phone messed something up. >.> It jumps to random stuff sometimes, and after I made this thread for Sugarcube Corner and was redirected to Meetups, I figured something must have gone wrong. >.<

Since Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler than all the rest her hair. Which I tried to reproduce as best as i can. I have the rainbow hair and as hers is kinda'chunky', not long and flowing like many of the others I went with the layered look.

i mean back in my scene kid phase i used to have Rainbow dash's hairstyle with all the colors and styling and such except not like a full rainbow i had red and blue but with the style the way rainbow dash has it

not anymore more though its just plain black again

Well I have 3 choices

1. Rarity

THE MANE IS FABULOUS

I see her with one of the only unique manes in the show. Literally no one has a mane similiar to hers

:D

2. Spitfire

It's cool.

:)

3. Fluttershy

MANE AND TAIL EXTENSIONS!!!

it's a joke chill guys.

:(

I'd love to try out rainbow-colored hair for once in my life, but I'd prefer it long and flowing (who says guys can't have long hair?);  

Always liked the EG Dash's mane style better :ph34r:  

rainbow_dash_equestria_girls_vector_by_b

Rainbowdash it is! ^^