Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted MLP Forums React (Sneak Peek!)

Flight Force

---STILL LOOKING FOR MORE PARTICIPANTS!---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l785R-4kkL8

This is a sneak peek of the MLP Forums edition of "Bronies React", where a few other forums members as well as myself recorded our reactions to the Season 5 finale! 

Yes, I realize this should have gone under the existing "Reaction Collab anyone?" thread I started back in late December, but it hasn't been seeing a lot of activity lately, so I decided to start this new thread to promote the preview and potentially get others involved as well. The preview is nothing like what the final product will look like. Obviously there will be a more content, and I just threw this preview together in about an hour, so it's not top notch in terms of visuals quite yet.

So far, only two others, Gamer_KM and Midnight Chimes, have submitted their reactions to me, but a few others have said they were preparing their reactions as we speak. HOWEVER, like I said above, I'm still looking for other forums members to join in! I want this to be a big collaborative project that helps promote the forums and Poniverse in the process. So if this interests you, grab a camera, sit down in your favorite computer chair, couch, love seat, potato, etc., and film your reactions! Also, if you are considering being in this, please read through the earlier the earlier thread I started to find lots of important information regarding how I would like your reaction footage to be formatted and stuff. 

Happy reacting!

-ff

• Brohoof 4

I'd be happy to be a guest for season 6! But, I've already seen the finale to season 5 and I would like my reactions to be genuine and real. :D

But, this could be popular or it may not be popular. Who knows? Only time will tell.
I can see it now! MLPForums React is better than Bronies React! :D

Ooh! I'd love to participate in this :D

Do I need to supply any edits in my clips, or just a straight reaction with jokes?

You can do whatever you want! If you saw the sneak peek, Midnight Chimes put in a few edits of his own, like in the Pinkiebo and Flutterdash part. So if you're able to, you can edit whatever outside media you want into your own reactions. I'd prefer you compile the video to be just the reactions you'd like me to use, try to get rid of any white space in between, if there is any. I recorded mine by starting the camera, saying what I had to say, then turning it off and having a separate clip for each reaction. Then I just threw each of the clips together to make up one longer video that I could use in the final product. To submit, just upload your reaction video to YouTube and make it unlisted and just PM me the link. Anyways, glad to have you in on it! Oh and could you possibly get your stuff to me in 2 weeks or so? I'd like to start adding in more people's reactions and get the final product on YouTube asap.

Since I've already seen the season 5 finale, I don't think I could react to it. The season 6 premiere, I might be able to. Also, does age matter for this?

I'll be the first to admit, I already saw the finale the day it premiered and recorded these reactions literally two months later xD. Sometimes it actually helps to see it first and then do your reactions later so you have time to make up quirky remarks and such. I don't know if I changed your mind about being in the season 5 finale video, but basically it doesn't matter if you've already seen it. Just as long as your "reactions" are funny and thought out! Also, age doesn't really matter, but I'd like to not make this a sort of "PG" production, aka a few of my reactions, and maybe other peoples', have some stronger language in them, so just keep that in mind if you so decide to join us!  :)

This looks great! I'd help, but I've already seen the finale. Good luck with the video though, it's coming along great.

Like I said to Trixie Heartstrings above, I already saw the finale before recording my reactions, and I'm sure Midnight Chimes and Gamer_KM have as well. Sometimes, it's just funnier when people have more time to think about what they're going to say/do rather than just doing a one-shot and missing opportunities to make funny remarks. Anyways, not sure if I changed your mind or not by saying this, but thanks for giving me some feedback on the sneak peek! If you'd like to partake on another project I'm doing, which is reacting to the season 6 preview that came out a few days ago, you can always record your reactions for that!  :)

Would like to join if I wasn't busy as hell this year (Thanks GCSEs -w-)

Although don't get sued by the Fine Bros xD

xD The Fine Bros aint got nothin on ol' Flight Force!

• Brohoof 2

Since I've already seen the season 5 finale, I don't think I could react to it. The season 6 premiere, I might be able to. Also, does age matter for this?

Ooh! I'd love to participate in this :D

Do I need to supply any edits in my clips, or just a straight reaction with jokes?

Yup sign me up this please in name of celestia I would love to do this 

Hey everyone, you guys all showed interest in being in the reaction collab, so I guess this important announcement goes out to all of you. Gamer_KM brought up to me that ACRacebest is planning on releasing his Bronies React to the Season 5 finale next week, and ideally I'd like to roll this video out around the same time if not before that (for the views  ;) ), so basically if you're still interested, please get crackin on those reactions. I know I said there really wouldn't be a deadline, but I'd like to get the video out ASAP, as we're already over 2 months past the premiere of the episode. If you all could get your reactions to me by say, this coming Sunday or Monday, I might be able to get the video out on Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Hopefully we can beat Race, but if not, I'd like to also bring up another reaction collab opportunity for after this one goes out! Once again, thanks to Gamer_KM for bringing this up  :lol: . He suggested we react to the new Season 6 preview that MyLittleBronieDE released last week. In case you haven't seen it, do check it out (or don't check it out if you prefer doing blind reactions). It's good reaction material! Anyways, thanks guys!

Didn't have / not gonna have the time or privacy to record any reactions, hopefully I can in time for the next one if you plan any more, and I can't wait to see how this one turns out :)

It looks good so far, but remember, The Fine Brothers might copyright you. I'm honestly just kidding.

Great job! I'd join but I've already seen the final, and I don't have a webcam or microphone. Good luck to everyone who enters!

• Brohoof 1

Would like to join if I wasn't busy as hell this year (Thanks GCSEs -w-)

Although don't get sued by the Fine Bros xD

Lol, was gonna say the same thing :lol:

Though i doubt Fine Bros would want to anyway, it's not like they

want to make their own reaction videos about little cartoon ponies :P

• Brohoof 1

---STILL LOOKING FOR MORE PARTICIPANTS!---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l785R-4kkL8

This is a sneak peek of the MLP Forums edition of "Bronies React", where a few other forums members as well as myself recorded our reactions to the Season 5 finale! 

Yes, I realize this should have gone under the existing "Reaction Collab anyone?" thread I started back in late December, but it hasn't been seeing a lot of activity lately, so I decided to start this new thread to promote the preview and potentially get others involved as well. The preview is nothing like what the final product will look like. Obviously there will be a more content, and I just threw this preview together in about an hour, so it's not top notch in terms of visuals quite yet.

So far, only two others, Gamer_KM and Midnight Chimes, have submitted their reactions to me, but a few others have said they were preparing their reactions as we speak. HOWEVER, like I said above, I'm still looking for other forums members to join in! I want this to be a big collaborative project that helps promote the forums and Poniverse in the process. So if this interests you, grab a camera, sit down in your favorite computer chair, couch, love seat, potato, etc., and film your reactions! Also, if you are considering being in this, please read through the earlier the earlier thread I started to find lots of important information regarding how I would like your reaction footage to be formatted and stuff. 

Happy reacting!

-ff

I was wondering If I would be able to participate. In this react or the next, whichever works better. Thanks! ^.^