Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted MLP Forums React (Sneak Peek!)

Flight Force

I was wondering If I would be able to participate. In this react or the next, whichever works better. Thanks! ^.^

If you could get your react for the Season 5 finale into me by next week, that'd be fantastic! Or you could participate in the Season 6 preview react, whatever works out better!

If you could get your react for the Season 5 finale into me by next week, that'd be fantastic! Or you could participate in the Season 6 preview react, whatever works out better!

If I'm not terribly busy/ not able to record this weekend, I may be able to get in season 5 reactions. I'm currently sick and able to record right now. I'll contact you when I find out! Thanks!

I haz one question about this before I possibly throw my hat into the ring:

Will this be actual reactions, or just fake reactions for laughs?

Because I'd rather fake a reaction for the sake of being over the top and funny.

I haz one question about this before I possibly throw my hat into the ring:

Will this be actual reactions, or just fake reactions for laughs?

Because I'd rather fake a reaction for the sake of being over the top and funny.

I'd prefer fake reactions for the sake of more comedic content, so yeah! Still interested in joining in? 

• Brohoof 1

Yay! Could you possibly get it to me by next week? It's getting kind of late as it is, and I'm only hoping for about 3 more people.

Here is the thing, though:

I haven't seen the sneak peek things Hasbro sends out before seasons, mostly because I don't like them. I'd rather enjoy myself going to each episode blind, so I'd be better for actual episodes, rather than the teasers.

All the same, though, the "Bronies React" series has #horsefamous bronies come and go. Why not have some MLPForums users on some episodes, and others on others?

• Brohoof 1

Here is the thing, though:

I haven't seen the sneak peek things Hasbro sends out before seasons, mostly because I don't like them. I'd rather enjoy myself going to each episode blind, so I'd be better for actual episodes, rather than the teasers.

All the same, though, the "Bronies React" series has #horsefamous bronies come and go. Why not have some MLPForums users on some episodes, and others on others?

I guess it all depends on however many people decide to participate. Like as of now, I only have 6 peoples' reactions edited into the Season 5 finale one, and hopefully a few more will send theirs into me soon. But yeah I was thinking on rotating people out for future episodes to give other people a chance. I'll just have to let people know every time I'm planning on making another reaction video.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... I have always wondered what it would be like to be in one of these reacts... I don't think I would like to participate in this one though mainly due to time constraints.

If you do another one of these and I catch wind of it earlier, I will highly consider joining if you would be looking for new people to react that is. Not sure if you will make a new thread or just revive this one when and or if that happens, but I'll keep an eye on this. 

I guess it all depends on however many people decide to participate. Like as of now, I only have 6 peoples' reactions edited into the Season 5 finale one, and hopefully a few more will send theirs into me soon. But yeah I was thinking on rotating people out for future episodes to give other people a chance. I'll just have to let people know every time I'm planning on making another reaction video.

I'mma follow this thread, so whether you decide to work with this one or create a new thread and advertise it here, I'm ready.

I have to film another video this weekend and probably won't be able to script and film reactions soon enough. Would it be possible for me to do the season 6 premier or the next react video?

yeah that's perfectly fine!