Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1.9 Ideas, Suggestions, and Discussion

DashKetchum

Recently quite a few of the staff have been talking about a map reset for 1.9. I've heard that an economy plugin is tentatively planned for survival, among other things. It would be awesome to discuss logistics etc for 1.9 here... staff can feel free to weigh in with tentative and/or confirmed features as well.

Also, keep in mind that it is very likely the reset won't be for a while... after 1.9 is released (which the date hasn't even been announced for yet), they need some time to come out with the server plugins we will be using. But still ideas are welcome because it's currently in active planning!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well ponies keep dieing from time to time and if keep inventory was on then you wont have to worry aboud your items despawning

I'm assuming they want to keep a more survival-esque atmosphere, so I doubt they will do this across all classes. It would make sense to have one class with this power though (maybe dragon since dragons hoard things?).

I'm assuming they want to keep a more survival-esque atmosphere, so I doubt they will do this across all classes. It would make sense to have one class with this power though (maybe dragon since dragons hoard things?).

That makes sense but Dragons are already Immune  to Lava and can do Fireballs I think that would just make Everyone choose Dragon.

Edited by Dabmanz

That makes sense but Dragons are already Immune  to Lava and can do Fireballs I think that would just make Everyone choose Dragon.

I'd personally still choose Pegasus for the faster flight, but I do see the point there since that buffed Dragon would be a powerhouse during wither events.