Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop need an intro?

Unused account

OH!  Wow, dude - those are AWESOME!  I love 'em BOTH!

Thank you so very kindly; this is excellent.  I'll put a link on the OCs profile... my hat's off to you!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is fantastic! *o* I've been wanting a sort of theme-song for a while now, just for my character, AmberDust.  ...I know this is not a Youtube intro (yet)...and its no easy task, but...I just thought I'd try anyways.

I really like that airy, magical feeling music, The kind that makes you wonder and gives you shivers. I know its a tall order, so I totally understand if its not possible, but again, I thought I'd put it out there, just in case. 

It would be used as background/theme music for my character, and if I ever gather the nerve, I'd use it in videos about theories, critiques, and other such things. This character, Amber, is an explorer and archaeologist and overall fanatic for all that is magical, ancient, and hidden. I've tried to find theme music for her, but something custom would just be fantastic, even if its short. Again, tall order, I know. Don't feel obligated, because I can do without it. If you're interested in the challenge, though, then by all means! Please! I admire your generosity towards this community. :)

Here's the kind of music I'm talking about:

Wow, this is fantastic! *o* I've been wanting a sort of theme-song for a while now, just for my character, AmberDust.  ...I know this is not a Youtube intro (yet)...and its no easy task, but...I just thought I'd try anyways.

I really like that airy, magical feeling music, The kind that makes you wonder and gives you shivers. I know its a tall order, so I totally understand if its not possible, but again, I thought I'd put it out there, just in case. 

It would be used as background/theme music for my character, and if I ever gather the nerve, I'd use it in videos about theories, critiques, and other such things. This character, Amber, is an explorer and archaeologist and overall fanatic for all that is magical, ancient, and hidden. I've tried to find theme music for her, but something custom would just be fantastic, even if its short. Again, tall order, I know. Don't feel obligated, because I can do without it. If you're interested in the challenge, though, then by all means! Please! I admire your generosity towards this community. :)

definitely! I love Anastasia! I'll have your theme done hopefully soon! And don't worry about it being a big request. You put in a lot of detail and that goes a long way to help me know exactly what you want!

OH!  Wow, dude - those are AWESOME!  I love 'em BOTH!

Thank you so very kindly; this is excellent.  I'll put a link on the OCs profile... my hat's off to you!

sweet! Glad you like both of them! I'm glad to do third if you want xD!

OMG thank you so much i am sure he would love it :) (at least i do) 

Ok I surely hope he does like it! Atleast you did! glad to help.

I love it! It's actually kind of cute (because it's simple) and I'm impressed with how 'tropical-sounding' it is ^.^ Thank you so much!

Awesome, I'm really glad you like it! It was simple but took a while to perfect! Glad it turned out OK!

Hmm... since you asked. I was thinking the same tempo as the Monk theme but mostly guitars and drums (sounding similar to Los Lonely Boys). With maybe a piano in the beginning and end?

Think of it this way, you're making an instrumental theme song for a spin off show of MLP (but not really); about an OCD pony (Nit Pick) trying to make it through life. And it happens to be a minute long like the Monk theme and just as memorable.

done! I really hope you enjoy it! I tried my hardest to meet the details you gave me! So here it is!

your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-nit-pick

done with yours! I actually made two. The first that I made when I listened to it made me feel I haven't quite met the requirements. But I have been wrong before so I made another :3. You can keep both of them if you want! BTW: I really enjoyed making these!

your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-amberdust

your second theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/theme-for-amberdust-2

you don't have to keep both you can also pick one that stands out more.

Edited by ethritt

done with yours! I actually made two. The first that I made when I listened to it made me feel I haven't quite met the requirements. But I have been wrong before so I made another :3. You can keep both of them if you want! BTW: I really enjoyed making these!   your theme: https://soundcloud.c...e-for-amberdust  your second theme: https://soundcloud.c...for-amberdust-2   you don't have to keep both you can also pick one that stands out more.
They kinda sound like the kahoot theme... 

done! I really hope you enjoy it! I tried my hardest to meet the details you gave me! So here it is! your theme: https://soundcloud.c...me-for-nit-pick
I really absolutely love 99% of it but would it be possible to have it not end with fade to silent? Maybe more ending like the Monk theme? *looks up something* like having the final note not use any foot pedals?

Thanks in advance for being patient with me, I really hate to ask this from a request. This is like, ideal for what I'm looking for. Just one minor touch will make it perfect for me.

Hiya are you still doing theme requests?

yes I am!

I really absolutely love 99% of it but would it be possible to have it not end with fade to silent? Maybe more ending like the Monk theme? *looks up something* like having the final note not use any foot pedals?

Thanks in advance for being patient with me, I really hate to ask this from a request. This is like, ideal for what I'm looking for. Just one minor touch will make it perfect for me.

sure. I'll try my best to fix it! No problem with any extra requests. I wouldn't be able to call myself a Brony if I just gave people things they didn't want! I'll have it done in no time!

ok! Hope this will help I fixed the ending. I certainly hope this is what your looking fo cos I dunno what else I can do for this thing.

ok! Hope this will help I fixed the ending. I certainly hope this is what your looking fo cos I dunno what else I can do for this thing.

again, thanks for being patient with me, I checked the same link you provided last time, a soundcloud error message shows up saying "we can't find that track".

dude, i am loving your stuff. I've no need for any tracks at this time, but I will give you a follow on SC. 

These are some really great tracks! 

Thank You! Compliments are very inspiring! I love helping people by doing what I love!

@@Artimis Whooves, Ah thanks, got it.

@@EthRitt, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH better. Thank you so much! I loves it!

glad you liked it!

Hello bronies and pegasisters! Ethritt here looking for some work to do! If you're looking for an intro, a Theme song, or even just background music you'll get it here! I've been making music for a LONG TIME so i wanted to offer my talent to the public!

To get your request accepted please tell me:

1. music type.

2. What kind of video/ channel you're wanting it to be used for.

Warning!

These songs are use strictly for intros only they will not be any longer than 1 minute. Also, when you upload a video with one of my custom intros please mention my youtube channel in the description.

And, most importantly, never ever say you made these! If there's one thing I hate it's dishonesty!

so if you can abide by these rules I would be more than happy to make an intro song for you!

I'll try to remember you and this topic when I start making my own videos on youtube and decide what to do with it my channel when  I get all the basics I'll need for voice acting, rants, PMV's, Brony reactions and show episode, characters, ect. Analysis.

I'll try to remember you and this topic when I start making my own videos on youtube and decide what to do with it my channel when  I get all the basics I'll need for voice acting, rants, PMV's, Brony reactions and show episode, characters, ect. Analysis.

I'd like something that is classic rock with a hint of pop. Are you able to do that?

ya no problem!

ATTENTION!

after this one last request up above, I am going to put this intro making to a retirement for a while.

This is only temporary. I will start up again later. Sorry for all those who didn't get a song... :kindness:

I will defintely mention you in the credits if you can help with my project. I lack an idea for what I want my intro to be for an abridged series I'm doing for mlp.

I have one with no thought towards the show itself, so you can maybe help me make a new one, that'd be awesome! I'm not sure what to tell you, other than that really. If you'd like, I could post the plot of it, and some character traits the characters have. As for animation, that'll come with whatever song you think is best. I'd give you my YouTube link, if you think you'll need it, but there's nothing posted yet for this series, as it is still in the making.

Anyways, PM me for more info if you need it. I haven't checked your music selection yet, but I got good word from one of my VAs :D Pretty famous! lol

Edit: Didn't read above. If you don't come back in time, I will have to suffice with what I have. I find it neat what you do, anyways, have a nice vacation!

(edited)

don

I'd like something that is classic rock with a hint of pop. Are you able to do that?

done ! I really hope this is what you were looking for. And I'm sorry for the long wait... My internet just vanished for a few days

here it is: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-terra-woodsland

I will defintely mention you in the credits if you can help with my project. I lack an idea for what I want my intro to be for an abridged series I'm doing for mlp.
I have one with no thought towards the show itself, so you can maybe help me make a new one, that'd be awesome! I'm not sure what to tell you, other than that really. If you'd like, I could post the plot of it, and some character traits the characters have. As for animation, that'll come with whatever song you think is best. I'd give you my YouTube link, if you think you'll need it, but there's nothing posted yet for this series, as it is still in the making.
Anyways, PM me for more info if you need it. I haven't checked your music selection yet, but I got good word from one of my VAs :D Pretty famous! lol
Edit: Didn't read above. If you don't come back in time, I will have to suffice with what I have. I find it neat what you do, anyways, have a nice vacation!

ahh why not, guess I'll let this one get by! I just hope no one thinks that I'm wanting to just re-open the shop again (for any one else who is reading this, this is 100% the last request!). I will need a plot for the story and I would only need personalities if you wanted me to make a Theme for them so only the plot. With that all I'll make your theme!

P.S. your sig made me smile! XD

Edited by ethritt

(edited)

don

done ! I really hope this is what you were looking for. And I'm sorry for the long wait... My internet just vanished for a few days

here it is: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-terra-woodsland

ahh why not, guess I'll let this one get by! I just hope no one thinks that I'm wanting to just re-open the shop again (for any one else who is reading this, this is 100% the last request!). I will need a plot for the story and I would only need personalities if you wanted me to make a Theme for them so only the plot. With that all I'll make your theme!

P.S. your sig made me smile! XD

OH! Sorry if I pressured in any way :3 (Totally wasn't my plan... Yeah XD) To be pretty simple about it, it's a play by play series, which means it will always be developing, but it still has a big relation to the original show, just with some extremes and silly things added into it. Anyways, the plot is centralized around Twilightand her friends, but has a different way of depicting their friendship. Rather than them coming together through means of Celestia sending Twilight to deal with her sister and learn the magic of friendship, it bands them together as a bunch of ponies nopony wants to befriend; making them stick together anyways (Spike is actually the most liked and respected lol). Sorry, getting a bit carried away there, here's what I want in essense to that (sorry to confuse with above, just read the statement below forsomething easier to get):

I want a silly, but still true to the mlp's theme, song. Maybe with a bit of a graceful note at the beginning (like in the original theme). I think that makes some sense XD Real sorry, it's hard to explain more than I thought. Throw whatever you can together, I will no matter what be greatful.

Respose to PS: It better have! ;) Because that was the point of it.

Edited by Overlord0909

(edited)

I love it  :maud:

I'm glad you do!

was the :maud: face sarcastic? cos I'm kinda worried... just wanna know.

OH! Sorry if I pressured in any way :3 (Totally wasn't my plan... Yeah XD) To be pretty simple about it, it's a play by play series, which means it will always be developing, but it still has a big relation to the original show, just with some extremes and silly things added into it. Anyways, the plot is centralized around Twilightand her friends, but has a different way of depicting their friendship. Rather than them coming together through means of Celestia sending Twilight to deal with her sister and learn the magic of friendship, it bands them together as a bunch of ponies nopony wants to befriend; making them stick together anyways (Spike is actually the most liked and respected lol). Sorry, getting a bit carried away there, here's what I want in essense to that (sorry to confuse with above, just read the statement below forsomething easier to get):

I want a silly, but still true to the mlp's theme, song. Maybe with a bit of a graceful note at the beginning (like in the original theme). I think that makes some sense XD Real sorry, it's hard to explain more than I thought. Throw whatever you can together, I will no matter what be greatful.

Sure! This will be a fun project before giving this all a break! I was thinking about taking some similarities from the songs on the show to make a mlp type theme! Hope that is ok and f not just say somethin. :pinkie:

Ok! I'm done but it is not able to go to soundcloud without a name. Could you tell me the name of your series please? and if you want me to make any more songs for this it would be awesome! Making this for an actual fan-made spin off series was real inspiring! If you want I could make songs for interpreting the feelings of the characters!

Edited by ethritt

Ok! I'm done but it is not able to go to soundcloud without a name. Could you tell me the name of your series please? and if you want me to make any more songs for this it would be awesome! Making this for an actual fan-made spin off series was real inspiring! If you want I could make songs for interpreting the feelings of the characters!

My Little Overlord. I guess it'll do as a name XD

And that is a great offer, I'll see about that later. Would you like your name to be in the credits or your YouTube one?

Edited by Overlord0909