Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop need an intro?

Unused account

My Little Overlord. I guess it'll do as a name XD

And that is a great offer, I'll see about that later. Would you like your name to be in the credits or your YouTube one?

Ok! Done with the theme! And if you want just a link to my sounddcloud and youtube destinations would be fine!

they are both in my sig.

here is your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/my-little-overlord-theme

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! Done with the theme! And if you want just a link to my sounddcloud and youtube destinations would be fine!

they are both in my sig.

here is your theme: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/my-little-overlord-theme

Sounds awesome man! You got talent, making that with barely any info. :) If you want, I can make some basic videos to go with your music. Just give me the clip and/or the idea, and I could put some time into that if you like (saw your YouTube channel :P).

Sounds awesome man! You got talent, making that with barely any info. :) If you want, I can make some basic videos to go with your music. Just give me the clip and/or the idea, and I could put some time into that if you like (saw your YouTube channel :P).

glad you like it, this was sooooo much fun! And do you mean like you want to do music videos? That would be awesome!

glad you like it, this was sooooo much fun! And do you mean like you want to do music videos? That would be awesome!

Yeah. I have a screen recorder, a video editor, and a sound editor. :P I kind of like to make music myself, I'm just not the greatest. But yeah, I'd like to do that whenever I got time. Oh, and what would you like your name to be in the credits?

(edited)

Yeah. I have a screen recorder, a video editor, and a sound editor. :P I kind of like to make music myself, I'm just not the greatest. But yeah, I'd like to do that whenever I got time. Oh, and what would you like your name to be in the credits?

sweet! And just ethritt is all you need to put and my soundcloud and youtube links (look for them in my sig), sorry for not mentioning earlier. If you have your own youtube channel we could do collaborative videos with you making animations to go with my new music projects! That would be fun! Anyway I have to get back to editing my other original songs.

Edited by ethritt

sweet! And just ethritt is all you need to put and my soundcloud and youtube links (look for them in my sig), sorry for not mentioning earlier. If you have your own youtube channel we could do collaborative videos with you making animations to go with my new music projects! That would be fun! Anyway I have to get back to editing my other original songs.

Okay. :) Thanks still.

done with yours! I actually made two. The first that I made when I listened to it made me feel I haven't quite met the requirements. But I have been wrong before so I made another :3. You can keep both of them if you want! BTW: I really enjoyed making these!   your theme: https://soundcloud.c...e-for-amberdust  your second theme: https://soundcloud.c...for-amberdust-2   you don't have to keep both you can also pick one that stands out more.

I didn't notice this until just now. @///@ and they're fantastic! it's true that they don't quite match what I asked, but they just sound so cool...and so medieval! :D Thank you so much! :squee:  :wub:

Edited by AmberDust

Oh yeah, just let me know what you want me to make a vid for, and I'll do it. Btw, I have been listening to the song you have given me whenever I pick up my mp3 player. It's real cool! I would also think of an extension to it with some extra background noises after listening to it. :P Again, thanks for the awesome intro (Am I a fan boy or what?)

(edited)

If you want I could use an intro for my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE5oACDK-1T3VNjThcd-GIQ

My channel consists of MLP , Anime and video game reviews/top 10s

I would like an intro that is both upbeat and has sort of a classy vibe here's a video as a template

I am sorry this reply was so late. But This forum is actually closed... I just needed a break cos I haven't hardly been getting any sleep and my songs have been noticeably loosing quality. So I had to give it a break. I am planning to start it up again once I can get proper sleep. until then I do suggest that you try to find other artists to help you, I bet there are other who are much better than me!

Apologies! :kindness:

Oh yeah, just let me know what you want me to make a vid for, and I'll do it. Btw, I have been listening to the song you have given me whenever I pick up my mp3 player. It's real cool! I would also think of an extension to it with some extra background noises after listening to it. :P Again, thanks for the awesome intro (Am I a fan boy or what?)

Awesome! Thank you so much for offering. And I'm glad you like it I was so sleep deprived when making it and my fingers decided to have a mind of their own and messed the whole thing up so I had to restart many, many times. So I am mostly happy I can give this all a break for a while!

​READ THIS PLEASE!!!

​this topic is now closed. The reason for this is because I have been getting a lot to do, not that I don't enjoy it I really like helping you amazing people out! but having so many songs to make constantly is keeping me up all night and my lack of sleep is having effects on other things like school and, you know life stuff. So I am just putting this topic on pause and I will soon start up again when I am getting proper sleep. Thanks for understanding, it means a lot! :bye brony fiends!

OMG thank you so much i am sure he would love it :) (at least i do) 

I am so sorry I think I gave you the wrong song. What I gave you was the theme for hibiscus bloom. This is your real intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-angelsnights-friend

This may just be all a mistake and you somehow found your intro. If so ignore this.

Edited by ethritt

• 9 months later...

I don't mean to necromance this old thread, but...uhm...

I recently noticed that my music has disappeared from Soundcloud. @_@'

yeah, I had recently restarted my soundcloud. Considering soundcloud limits the amount of songs you can post there I had rid my account of all the previous intros in order to make room for more songs. I was assuming that everyone had their custom intros.

yeah, I had recently restarted my soundcloud. Considering soundcloud limits the amount of songs you can post there I had rid my account of all the previous intros in order to make room for more songs. I was assuming that everyone had their custom intros.

I'm scouring my computer for it right now. I THOUGHT I had downloaded it, but... @_@' I can't find it!