Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop need an intro?

Unused account

Hello bronies and pegasisters! Ethritt here looking for some work to do! If you're looking for an intro, a Theme song, or even just background music you'll get it here! I've been making music for a LONG TIME so i wanted to offer my talent to the public!

To get your request accepted please tell me:

1. music type.

2. What kind of video/ channel you're wanting it to be used for.

Warning!

These songs are use strictly for intros only they will not be any longer than 1 minute. Also, when you upload a video with one of my custom intros please mention my youtube channel in the description.

And, most importantly, never ever say you made these! If there's one thing I hate it's dishonesty!

so if you can abide by these rules I would be more than happy to make an intro song for you!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems cool!

I'm not sure if you do music based on OC's, but I'll ask anyway.

Can I have some intro music based on Scarlett's personality, but can it please definitely include violin and possible some form of piano. The channel is mainly for gaming.

Hey! I don't have a channel yet, but my channel will be about gaming, mainly smash bros related, and my oc is gonna be a boy RD. Could I still get a intro? I will give you full credit on my channel as soon as I make it!  B)

Also make the music type electro. However a boy RD looks to you make it that way!

Edited by Rainbowsmash3211

Could you make me an intro? Here's my channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ5s5c9yw6I4S3FPiVJcyow

I mainly do let's plays

And I'd like it with like a techno, funky type of tune, if you don't mind

Also, if you could, could you make it with my OC, Night?

Here ya go! I hope it's good it took me a little over an hour but I got in done (1 hour is my new record!) If there is anything about it you would like me to change please tell me!

Your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-shadow-strike

This seems cool!

I'm not sure if you do music based on OC's, but I'll ask anyway.

Can I have some intro music based on Scarlett's personality, but can it please definitely include violin and possible some form of piano. The channel is mainly for gaming.

Sure! It's been a while since I got to sit and play my piano and violin! Thanks for your request!

Hey! I don't have a channel yet, but my channel will be about gaming, mainly smash bros related, and my oc is gonna be a boy RD. Could I still get a intro? I will give you full credit on my channel as soon as I make it!  B)

Also make the music type electro. However a boy RD looks to you make it that way!

definitely! I'll get right to it!

hi! can i get an intro if you're still doing this? :3 my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Vladicarus

I normally do horror games and random games that i find.

and i'd like a metal type music, or a spoopy type~ :3 

Sure thing! Cool my first metal type song, fun!

Hi! If I'm not to late, I'd love some intro music! Preferably the orchestral rock type genre.

LIKE THIS! (EXAMPLE ONLY)

No problem! Thanks for the example I've got some cool tracts I think you'd like!

Sure! It's been a while since I got to sit and play my piano and violin! Thanks for your request!

No problem! Thanks for the example I've got some cool tracts I think you'd like!

Piano and violin are cool! Can it have a small dramatic bit as well though?

And maybe a rif from the Continuum theme.

thanks on this one :D you get a heart <3

Here ya go! I hope it's good it took me a little over an hour but I got in done (1 hour is my new record!) If there is anything about it you would like me to change please tell me!

Your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-shadow-strike

OMG!!!!

-tackle hugs- I love it! It blows my mind! Once I finds appropriate pics, Ill use it as my intro! Thank you so much!

OMG!!!!

-tackle hugs- I love it! It blows my mind! Once I finds appropriate pics, Ill use it as my intro! Thank you so much!

no problem! Glad I could help!

Here it is! Hope you like it, and please tell me if you would like anything changed!

your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-rainbowsmash

I'd Like an intro for my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjvpYgeqXh7MVXQzrLG5kg

I have a variety of videos. Speedpaints, let's plays, and covers.

I'd like the style to be dubstep/electro.

Thanks! :D

Sure! I'd love to help yet another fellow mlp fan! I'll have your song done with all the others tomorrow!

@@EthRitt, Are you still taking requests? 

yep! Although I have LOADS of requests in hand i'll gladly take more!

Piano and violin are cool! Can it have a small dramatic bit as well though?

And maybe a rif from the Continuum theme.

I'm done with your intro! Hope you like it! If there is anything you would like me to fix I would love for you to tell me!

your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-ethan-sawyer

I'd Like an intro for my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbjvpYgeqXh7MVXQzrLG5kg

I have a variety of videos. Speedpaints, let's plays, and covers.

I'd like the style to be dubstep/electro.

Thanks! :D

I am now done with yours! I hope you like this one, I know I did! I like making dubstep songs, and please tell me if there is anything you want changed in it!

your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-senpai-pinkamena

thanks on this one :D you get a heart <3

Ok! Here it is, hope you like it! And don't forget to tell me if there is anything you would like me to change in it!

your intro: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/intro-for-alexia-ikarasu

yep! Although I have LOADS of requests in hand i'll gladly take more!

Thanks! Sorry for not responding sooner, I had to go out of town.

I would like an intro for my OC (link in my sig), I would like it to be orchestral with sort of a kingdom hearts-ish style, if you can't do that then electronica is good too (If you could, I would like a kingdom hearts-sh as well). I would like to use it for my channel ( I do just about any type of video there).

And if you could, I like some  BGM for my minecraft videos, I would like it to be sort of like this:

I would like it to be electronica as well.

Edited by Artimis Whooves

Thanks! Sorry for not responding sooner, I had to go out of town.

I would like an intro for my OC (link in my sig), I would like it to be orchestral with sort of a kingdom hearts-ish style, if you can't do that then electronica is good too (If you could, I would like a kingdom hearts-sh as well). I would like to use it for my channel ( I do just about any type of video there).

And if you could, I like some  BGM for my minecraft videos, I would like it to be sort of like this:

I would like it to be electronica as well.

WOW..K! A kingdom hearts-ish Electric BGM... This may be a challenge!

But that's fine! I love something a little more difficult every now and then! Thanks for your request.  :yay: 'flutter yay'

@@EthRitt

I'm making a YouTube series where members of the forums talk about the show and I was looking for some nice background musixe to play so it wasn't just silence when they talked. I was originally gonna just play the theme song but then I found this thread. So could you maybe make some background music for me please?

If you want some more info on my project there's a link in the spoiler

Hey friend, are you up to requests yet?

Is because I would like a theme song for my oc, Sweet Pen.

I would love something like Nine Inch Nails with a bit of Drum and Bass if possible~

Here's a pic of my oc:
9NrDc4m.png

@@EthRitt

I'm making a YouTube series where members of the forums talk about the show and I was looking for some nice background musixe to play so it wasn't just silence when they talked. I was originally gonna just play the theme song but then I found this thread. So could you maybe make some background music for me please?

Sure no problem! I'll get right to it after these other requests!

Hey friend, are you up to requests yet?

Is because I would like a theme song for my oc, Sweet Pen.

I would love something like Nine Inch Nails with a bit of Drum and Bass if possible~

Here's a pic of my oc:

sig-4354418.9NrDc4m.png

Um... I'll need you to tell me what kind of music you want for it. Only cause I was going to make yours like the song you gave me but I didn't listen to it because of the lyrics... So tell me what kind of music you want for your intro or find a less innapropriate song...

@@EthRitt

I'm done with your background music now! I certainly hope you like it! Also it is no longer than about 1 min so you may need to loop it.

Your BGM: https://soundcloud.com/ethritt/background-music-for-dappers