Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voice actors needed!

Sparrow9642

Hello, I'm a youtuber and I need some voice actors for my audio drama "A Pony's Tale: Equestria's Fall." I am having trouble keeping VA's due to certain reasons. The voice I am in need of now is mainly Rainbow Dash, however I am going to need Luna, Sunset Shimmer, and Cadance as well, but not until the later episodes. The only thing I ask is to be quick with getting your voice sample, as well as your lines to me, because that's been one of the main issues. Another thing I ask for the VA to have is a facebook or skype, seeing I'll need to keep in contact with you. This a three-season long project, and I am close to getting the first episode done, I'm just missing some lines, and need good VA's ASAP.

Please note that this is a much darker MLP audio drama, but nothing like Pinkamena or Molestia stuff. There is lots of deaths in this, mainly 5 of the Mane Six, so if you can't handle that, this isn't for you. If you are interested, and have a good voice for any of the following characters, PLZ let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, but you MUST BE WILLING TO DO THIS! No procrastination or excuses, seeing that's been part of the the reason why I've had to drop some VA's.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

It's fine I'm just bored here.

I am in progress on a smaller comic dub and need a voice actor for Rainbow, so if you'd like to send a voice sample, you could audition for Rainbow Dash. She won't have many lines though. My gmail is skylerjensen19@gmail.com

Edited by Sparrow9642

Do you need a Fluttershy or Rarity? I could make an audition for the two.

Not for this projects, but if you'd like to try out for Fluttershy and Rarity in an audiobook I'm making (note: it is a dark fanfic) you can send a voice sample to my gmail account

• 3 months later...

Hello, I'm a youtuber and I need some voice actors for my audio drama "A Pony's Tale: Equestria's Fall." I am having trouble keeping VA's due to certain reasons. The voice I am in need of now is mainly Rainbow Dash, however I am going to need Luna, Sunset Shimmer, and Cadance as well, but not until the later episodes. The only thing I ask is to be quick with getting your voice sample, as well as your lines to me, because that's been one of the main issues. Another thing I ask for the VA to have is a facebook or skype, seeing I'll need to keep in contact with you. This a three-season long project, and I am close to getting the first episode done, I'm just missing some lines, and need good VA's ASAP.

Please note that this is a much darker MLP audio drama, but nothing like Pinkamena or Molestia stuff. There is lots of deaths in this, mainly 5 of the Mane Six, so if you can't handle that, this isn't for you. If you are interested, and have a good voice for any of the following characters, PLZ let me know, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, but you MUST BE WILLING TO DO THIS! No procrastination or excuses, seeing that's been part of the the reason why I've had to drop some VA's.

Now that it's been six months, is the project finished?

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this legitimately sounds like one of my fictions. Huh. 

• 4 weeks later...