Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(I'm sorry this was meant to go into the other music page for critiquing)

Tritone

This is my way of removing this post I am sorry I meant to post it on another page, but being up late and doing this was a bad idea I'm very sorry

Edited by Tritone

Okay, perhaps the biggest nitpick is that you've got two or more instruments playing the same thing all at once. This creates parallel octaves, which then cut variance among the parts. Plus, you need some articulations, falls, slides and some accenting. On some of the parts where the V is hit, you could have the melodic instrument slide up to an accented note or slide down. 

All in all, this arrangement could use a ton of work. I'm here to help if you need anything. 

Oh my..... I ment to put this 

Okay, perhaps the biggest nitpick is that you've got two or more instruments playing the same thing all at once. This creates parallel octaves, which then cut variance among the parts. Plus, you need some articulations, falls, slides and some accenting. On some of the parts where the V is hit, you could have the melodic instrument slide up to an accented note or slide down. 

All in all, this arrangement could use a ton of work. I'm here to help if you need anything. 

Oh my.... I meant to put this in the critiquing page. Maybe this is a sign I should stop staying up late XD and yes any help would be great as I am starting out as a beginner for music, but I meant to say this a side thing since it is a short song. I feel very stupid now XD Very sorry for the inconvenience 

Oh my..... I ment to put this 

Oh my.... I meant to put this in the critiquing page. Maybe this is a sign I should stop staying up late XD and yes any help would be great as I am starting out as a beginner for music, but I meant to say this a side thing since it is a short song. I feel very stupid now XD Very sorry for the inconvenience 

Hey, I can certainly tutor you in arranging. Been doing it for 6 years...