Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you want children?

Member Berry

• 3 months later...

I do I raised my little sister, was a lot of fun and now she's just like me nice. Though while I do want children, I don't think a lot of others actually want to. So I have accepted a life of not actually having children. Rather I focus on practicing skills.

• Brohoof 1

I don’t mind kids or raising them. It’s the relationship commitment part that I’m not so sure of atm. 

6 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I would love to have children. Especially a daughter. However, I doubt I will be able to have children, unless through some kind of miracle or adoption.

yeah, same here,

I cant wait for uterine transplants to be more common place and easier for MtF trans people

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, would really like to have kids and start a family some day. Although I'm gonna wait until I'm at least 30, just so I can enjoy my twenties and work on getting a steady career and house etc.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 2020-05-22 at 10:09 PM, The Hawks Simp said:
On 2020-05-22 at 10:01 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

I would love to have children. Especially a daughter. However, I doubt I will be able to have children, unless through some kind of miracle or adoption.

yeah, same here,

I cant wait for uterine transplants to be more common place and easier for MtF trans people

this still stands for me

(sorry for quoting you as well Treeglow, just wanted to make sure the contest to my post here was included)

• Brohoof 1