1. 1. what do you write about?

• the days events
    • how-to's
    • tips and tricks
    • health and help
    • reviews and opinions
    • about you
    • many things

So I recently started a blog and haven't really decided on a theme just yet, what I would like to know from those who blog is what do you write about and do you have a theme, what is your inspiration 

Don't worry I wont steel anything 

aaaaand.... GO!

The only blog I have ever started is on this site. I plan to write mostly about my life and opinions, though usually pertaining to MLP in some aspect. I doubt that that will last a very long time, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

* depends what kind of blog we're talking about. i only have a tumblr and that is just full of me reblogging funny pictures and stuff relating to fandoms i'm in.

* i would actually like to try my hand at a food blog or something, but i'm not very open to new foods and stick to what i know, so i don't know how something like that would really turn out.

On my Blog i had started a " Internet History " , which means, that i talk there about everything i did on the Internet, like, the first things i did, the first sides i used and how i was as a internet person many years back.

In the beginning i think, two people commented on my Blog Entrys, after that i got nothing. I got a little bit views, but that was it.

Than i posted about my Youtube Videos and got no Reaction, than i think i posted about my Animations and got no reaction and then i posted a depressing update about all the things i hate in live.

At the moment, the high amount of nothing i get from most Blog Entrys, made me decide to stop posting entrys.

If i do Blog, i mostly blog about Wrestling. I have blog that is called "the Lamia in the squared circle" where i talk all about pro wrestling, be it shows, wrestlers or behind the scenes stuff.

If there is something else on my mind, it goes into my general blog.

I started a sort of dream log on there at one point, but its a bit difficult to write things down when you're going to work early in the morning. I've also done a few rants on there related to technology that were too long for status messages but too specific to be a topic. I guess that's its purpose again.

Edited by Celtore

I don't really have a blog on this forum. I do keep up one privately on another site with a couple of close friends... well more like one. There I post about my personal life, about music (of course!), LGBT issues, feminism, and on occasion atheism/religion.

well so far I have just done random things I've only done 3 posts my first was my first tattoo and what to do before getting one and then i did my idol and then a dealing with stress thing so nothing specific so far but thanks this has been very insightful! :)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...