Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Radio Station? Would you tune in?

SticksLikeGlue

Brony Radio Station?  

15 users have voted

1. 1. If I were to host a brony radio station, would you guys tune in?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Explain)

Just as the topic says above, would you tune into a brony radio station? I'm seriously thinking in getting my degree in journalism/communication and hosting a brony radio station. That's just one of three career options that I've laid out for myself. Please let me know if you would listen to my station, whether it be a podcast or a normal music station were I play songs from the fandom/show. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Edited by Crescent Fire
  • Brohoof 1

Just as the topic says above, would you tune into a brony radio station? I'm seriously thinking in getting my degree in journalism/communication and hosting a brony radio station. That's just one of three career options that I've laid out for myself. Please let me know if you would listen to my station, whether it be a podcast or a normal music station were I play songs from the fandom/show. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Sure, I would tune in while playing LoL. My current playlist kinda hurts my head sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

Well there already are a bunch of pony/brony radio stations actually, Poniverse even has one of its own. But I guess there can't be too many radio stations.. I'm not really listening to much brony music anymore but I'm sure some other people would enjoy it if any good songs were played.

problem is that bronies would get greedy and expect royalties for letting you play their songs on the radio so it would get expensive really fast

i don't really listen to the radio at all anymore

I never listen to internet radio stations. I kind of find the concept a bit silly because radio is an inconvenient format. You have to tune it at the time of which isn't always convenient where we live in a world where podcasts and MP3s make listening to music and shows easy because we can do them on our own time.

• 4 years later...

Probably not. I used to watch some Everfree Network Youtube stuff back in 2012, when it was a thing, But I am not much for radio anyways.