Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any weird sandwich creations?

Shadow _Destruction

Hey everybody any one have a weird sandwich creations? I have one.

here's how to make mine.

bread

cheddar cheese

white american cheese

fruit loops

mustered

cherry tomatoes

whip cream

and a piece of bread on top.

all credit goes to the faze clan for there would you rather videos where i learned this creation from.

Edited by Shadow _Destruction
  • Brohoof 1

That sandwich sounds brutal. o_o XD I am not definitely not that creative with a sandwich. The most I have ever done is put mashed potatoes between two slices of bread. Mashed Potato Sandwich. Which I highly suggest trying sometime. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I've ever gotten really crazy with bread...  :dash:

There was that one time at Elementary school however when I had to make something for this food-themed school party.

I made toast with ham and cheese. I sold them as "Surprise Sandwiches".

The middle of the sandwich was full, and I mean full of pepper.

I was an evil kid.

This weird sandwich creation is pretty weird, yet it can taste pretty refreshing.

Peanut butter (any kind) with cucumber slices. I am yet to see anyone else in the world who also ever came up with that crazy idea!

Edited by Jonny Music

When I was a kid, I would always eat cheese and Vegemite sandwiches. Vegemite is the Australian equivalent of Marmite.

This sandwich is rather popular here in Australia to a point where they even started to sell Vegemite and cheese rolls, as well as a cheese variation of Vegemite. I'm very glad that I stopped eating this kind of sandwich, though, because the idea just sounds nasty. x)

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

When I was a kid, I would always eat cheese and Vegemite sandwiches. Vegemite is the Australian equivalent of Marmite.

This sandwich is rather popular here in Australia to a point where they even started to sell Vegemite and cheese rolls, as well as a cheese variation of Vegemite. I'm very glad that I stopped eating this kind of sandwich, though, because the idea just sounds nasty. x)

There has to be ways to still get the nutrition from Vegemite while masking the flavour of the Vegemite with something even more tastier. :)

I can't claim to have created all of these sandwiches, but I have assembled and eaten each of them:

1. Peanut butter and banana; one of my faves.  Sometimes I'll even go to the trouble of pan "grilling" them.

2. Peanut butter and bacon.

3. Peanut butter and banana and bacon.

4. Peanut butter and green olives.

5. Peanut butter and tuna fish.

6. Tuna fish and olives.  I like to toast the bread and apply a thin layer of margarine to the inside of one slice, and I used to mix in garlic powder with the tuna, as well.

7. Chicken nugget sandwich; usually with nuggets I've drenched in buffalo sauce beforehand.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have too many weird creations...I do occasionally put feta between two buns and add ketchup and mustard in, though. :P Other than that, I usually make sandwiches out of leftovers we have here, like a meatball sandwich or something.

I took an entire leftover dinner and compressed it into a sandwich it had...

The meat from a lamb chops ,mashed potato's, Carrots, peas, broccoli and beans, add a little salt and pepper and you've got leftovers sandwich.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really make too many "weird sandwiches", but the weirdest I have made is probably white bread with marshmallow creme, peanut butter, and bananas. That was the most delicious thing, I ate it coupled with beer cheese as well so I guess that is pretty weird then. Haven't made it in like 12 years, especially considering how unhealthy it is. Pretty damn delicious despite it sounding weird.

The other day I made a breakfast grilled cheese

Fried some hash browns, an egg, and bacon, and then i put them in a grilled cheese with muenster

Definitely one of my better ideas

Edited by Kitty~