Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any weird sandwich creations?

Shadow _Destruction

Hmm... Lets see if I remember something...

Layer.1:

1: Bread

2: Cabbage

3: Eggs

4: Mexican Spice

Layer.2:

2: Tomato

3: Kaviar

4: Potato Salad

5: Mustard/Ketchup

Layer.3:

2: Sour Cucumber Slices

3: Red Beets Salad

4: Carrots

... How did I manage to eat that? Let alone come up with it?... I remember that it was kinda good, though...

I don't eat "weird" sandwiches. I do like to experiment with sandwich ingredients, but I don't really go into the "weird" ingredients.

I knew a guy in high school who would buy a chicken sandwich from the cafeteria and put EVERY condiment they had on it. Mustard, ketchup, mayo, BBQ sauce, and ranch dressing. 

But that isn't really that weird in my book.

• 4 years later...

Oh man, I have a great one. I didn't have a whole lot around one night at college. I took a frozen microwavable burrito, cooked it up and put it in the middle of a peanut butter sandwich, then put a nice layer of ranch dressing on top.

That thing was delicious! :proud:

• Brohoof 2

I used to work at a deli and there's a lot of sandwich requests that's unheard of. Like there's one that's just mozzarella cheese and basil leaf. Also Italian sandwich with very specific ingredients that I don't remember anymore. But hey, I do make a one mean sandwich and making it look good too. B)  Making sandwiches is the only part I at least enjoyed doing. 

I remember some of the kids at elementary school would put their chicken nuggets and their rolls together to make a sandwich. Sometimes they’d put fries and other random foods in there, too.

There was a funny sandwich that I had too that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich but it was actually angel food cake and orange icing.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

There was a funny sandwich that I had too that looked like a grilled cheese sandwich but it was actually angel food cake and orange icing.

That sounds amazing! I might have to try that one out. :sunbutt:

I'm also a fan of most sandwiches that include icing. (not just the traditional peanut butter and chocolate icing sandwich)

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Totally Roseluck said:

That sounds amazing! I might have to try that one out. :sunbutt:

I'm also a fan of most sandwiches that include icing. (not just the traditional peanut butter and chocolate icing sandwich)

They were really good :squee:

Someone’s mom made a bunch of joke food cause my teacher wanted to have an April Fool’s day party and she wanted to trick us into thinking we were eating cheese sandwiches.

• Brohoof 1

I don't actually haha. Keep my sandwiches to being sandwiches. So the craziest sandwich I have done is literally just putting fried onion on it. Which is you know not that crazy to do to your sandwich haha. 

• Brohoof 1