Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What gets you hyped?

Thermonuclear Kitten

Ello Everyone!

Personally I love it when a bunch of people see a younger prodigy totally outclass and beat the hell out of everyone. 

I really know why, but it just makes me happy. I guess I am like that Izaya Orihara guy in Duararara Anime.

Speaking of Anime, almost every one has the prodigy feature in it, so I guess that's why I like Anime so much.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing much really gets me hyped these day, but I will say that the Dakar Rally, World Rally Championship, and certain games do garner at least SOME hype for me.

Also MLP. ;)

The fact that both my hero who plays the oboe/English horn online from way far away and my oboe teacher both went to school together and know each other personally.

Finding one (my hero online) literally led me to the other (my teacher, and having lessons), but it wasn't intentional on either of their parts, it was just that I got inspired, and found someone to take lessons from because of that. It's like fate...when fate doesn't exist. My brain is so bewildered by this event, but one thing's for sure it tells me to keep moving forward with the oboe.

Lol. Sorry, it's probably hard to understand how this created hype for me, but it did. I'm really fired up with the oboe, and I'm putting practicing behind it. I was so fired up the couple of weeks before even finding this out, but now I'm MORE fired up!

• Brohoof 1

Finding a cool new library or programming language to play with. My mains are likely to stay c++, python and C#, but its pretty exhilarating playing around with clojure and some node.js stuff every now and then. Especially clojure, there are a lot of cool things there that come with the lisp syntax.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a huge fan of the Golden State Warriors, so I get hyped whenever a match is super close and comes down to the wire (The Warriors vs 76ers match this season is a prime example). This is also true for any sport in which you are a die hard fan of  B).

And of course, watching a new episode of MLP always gets me hyped as well :love:!  

Didney Worl!!! :D

Also, all my fandoms I participate in. And planning parties. And surprising people with fun stuff. And looking through funny stuff on the internet. And sometimes daydreaming, or singing certain songs. Or baking cupcakes or cakeballs and giving them to people.

....I guess a lot of things get me hyped. More than I thought.

Edited by PinkieatHeart
  • Brohoof 1

Basically all kinds of album/single releases from any of my favorite artists can get me hyped the hell up

Also seeing some people for the first time always get me in that hype rush, I'm too nervoucited :3

Coming up with an idea for a new character, or a new story, and getting right into it always energized me. Same with buying/starting a new video game, (sometimes,) or seeing trailers for stuff I like. 

• 3 months later...