Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

free custom oc badges for babscon

ArtsyFilmer

Hello everyone I know you may not know me but I'm wanting to do something special for 10-15 people. I am trying to get better at art, and I thought why not make some custom oc badges for people who are going to be at the con. All you have to do for me is give me credit if someone asks you who made it (like that will happen). The way you can get these is by telling me you want one and by also sharing the details of you oc and if you don't have an oc you can name a character from the show you want. I will be giving this out at the con on the 21 after I arrive but if you want yours before then i might be able to ship them to you. (pm me for more details in that manner)

Here are just a few examples of the oc badges i have made for my friends 

post-36510-0-36942500-1454350518_thumb.png

post-36510-0-89159300-1454350522_thumb.jpg

post-36510-0-56410100-1454350534_thumb.png

post-36510-0-96335400-1454350545_thumb.png

post-36510-0-22493100-1454350619_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello everyone I know you may not know me but I'm wanting to do something special for 10-15 people. I am trying to get better at art, and I thought why not make some custom oc badges for people who are going to be at the con. All you have to do for me is give me credit if someone asks you who made it (like that will happen). The way you can get these is by telling me you want one and by also sharing the details of you oc and if you don't have an oc you can name a character from the show you want. I will be giving this out at the con on the 21 after I arrive but if you want yours before then i might be able to ship them to you. (pm me for more details in that manner)

Here are just a few examples of the oc badges i have made for my friends 

Ooh! My OC! Jet! Please? :D

And I'm shocked this place isn't flooded with requests. I'm genuinely surprised. Normally, people jump on stuff like this!

And I'm shocked this place isn't flooded with requests. I'm genuinely surprised. Normally, people jump on stuff like this!

Aw, nevermind though, I won't be able to get a badge because I won't be at BABScon. :[ I just kinda thought it was th picture. Sorry, I didn't read.

post-35594-0-76964200-1454704118_thumb.jpg

Aw, nevermind though, I won't be able to get a badge because I won't be at BABScon. :[ I just kinda thought it was th picture. Sorry, I didn't read.

oh sry maybe i might do the badges for anyone I'm not totally for sure but just keep checking 

• 1 month later...

I would love a custom badge! My OC is Starlet Harmony. :) If you don't want too, thats totally fine! I hope you are as excited for BABScon as I am!!

You can go to my profile to view pics of Starlet Harmony.  :wub:

i would love to and I'm super excited because i am one of the five finalists for the voice equestria hope to see you there and i will have this one done by next week have a very busy schedule thanks

If only i had an OC I would be all over this. I'm also very surprised this thread isn't blown up like crazy! Super cool of you to offer this.

why not create one, or ask if the OP will create on for you?

why not create one, or ask if the OP will create on for you?

Well I can't draw to save my life lol let alone have the imagination to create my own OC. Maybe i'll toy around with afriend of mine and see what she what she comes up with.

Well I can't draw to save my life lol let alone have the imagination to create my own OC. Maybe i'll toy around with afriend of mine and see what she what she comes up with.

or you could tell me what you would like and i could make it a reality 

• Brohoof 1

or you could tell me what you would like and i could make it a reality

Really? Ummmm Pinkie Pie in an Aquaman suit? That doable? If not Pinkamena would be equally as cool XD

Hey, I really like your art style! You definitely don't have to do mine if you don't want to, but I'd love one :) I don't have many good pictures. In the attached one, I'm the one on the left. Green, male, pegasus. Yellow/golden eyes with round glasses, and the mane is sort of like rainbow dash, only a bit shorter? And inside it's just basically a gradient - orange at the roots, red at the tips. The picture should give a good basis for specific colour shades. 

I'm not going to arrive until the 22nd, so would I be able to get it then if you did mine? Also, what would you want me to say to people who ask? Just "ArtsyFilmer from MLPForums" or something?

If you do decide to make mine, thanks in advance! Otherwise, keep practicing, you're really good and could go far with the skill you have!

post-28249-0-57918200-1459650105.jpg

BABSCon is going to be awesome this year! I'm really excited to see the superheroes theme will play out this year.

It's awesome that you are offering this Artsy! I would love to have a badge made by you. Seeing as I already have one of my OC, I'd actually like to see you do Zecora. I think she would look good in your style!

I would love a custom badge! My OC is Starlet Harmony. :) If you don't want too, thats totally fine! I hope you are as excited for BABScon as I am!!

working on it right now here is the sketch coloring her in on tuesday.

Hey can u make me one for vinyl scratch please also how much is it

Pinkamena would be awesome!

Hey, I really like your art style! You definitely don't have to do mine if you don't want to, but I'd love one :) I don't have many good pictures. In the attached one, I'm the one on the left. Green, male, pegasus. Yellow/golden eyes with round glasses, and the mane is sort of like rainbow dash, only a bit shorter? And inside it's just basically a gradient - orange at the roots, red at the tips. The picture should give a good basis for specific colour shades. 

I'm not going to arrive until the 22nd, so would I be able to get it then if you did mine? Also, what would you want me to say to people who ask? Just "ArtsyFilmer from MLPForums" or something?

If you do decide to make mine, thanks in advance! Otherwise, keep practicing, you're really good and could go far with the skill you have!

BABSCon is going to be awesome this year! I'm really excited to see the superheroes theme will play out this year.

It's awesome that you are offering this Artsy! I would love to have a badge made by you. Seeing as I already have one of my OC, I'd actually like to see you do Zecora. I think she would look good in your style!

here are the sketches i threw together please tell me what you think and i can fix them if i need to

post-36510-0-49867200-1459702429_thumb.png

post-36510-0-59967100-1459702737_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

working on it right now here is the sketch coloring her in on tuesday.

here are the sketches i threw together please tell me what you think and i can fix them if i need to

Wow, those all look amazing so far! I especially like Pinkamena :3 The only thing I really notice about mine (bottom left) is that maybe there needs to be a bit of ear sticking out on the other side? Just because his mane isn't as tall as the others' are :P These are really great, I can't wait to see how they all turn out! 

If only i had an OC I would be all over this. I'm also very surprised this thread isn't blown up like crazy! Super cool of you to offer this.

I'm going! I'd love one please! 

I have these done will do the rest most likely next monday to busy on the weekend. I you would like these printed and laminated and picked up at the con pm me for locations on thursday and friday.

post-36510-0-33860800-1460077273_thumb.png

post-36510-0-91622900-1460077287_thumb.png

post-36510-0-81539900-1460077295_thumb.png

Hey can u make me one for vinyl scratch please also how much is it

hey guys here are the last ones and the hardest one for me was zecora because i wasn't use to drawing here so it was a challenge but it was fun

post-36510-0-18668100-1460335961_thumb.png

post-36510-0-45272900-1460335971_thumb.png

post-36510-0-24580400-1460335983_thumb.png