Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted spirit ponies design help/over view

Tao

So I thought of making a role play for MLP and stuff and the idea was finding the forgotten or lost spirits that a group of ponies has to find to bring back order and peace to the lands and etc in a epic quest of sorts.   I went on to design the ocs/npcs and thought maybe some feedback on HOW they look would be welcome if I need to rework and stuff.

These are all "first drafts" if anything so feed back is a welcome and wanted!

Soul of the Storms:   A little lost on what to do with her mane and tail in color and such,  she is super rough if anything and still in in the works just I keep getting a block on what to do with her in the layouts.   Main part is she is the keeper of storms/lighting/thunder  etc.

storm_zps7iv7vwei.png

Keeper of the Stars:  She is the guide in the stars and the spirit who gives them the power to shrine and even grant wishes to ponies who wish hard a enough.

manehattan_actress_01_base_by_selenaede-

Soul of Dreaming:   Mostly this pony helps to give ponies their dreams  and creativity ,   mostly like a Greek muse would work

action_shot_base_by_selenaede-d759ejl_zp

These are lovely, as for Soul of the Storms mane/tail how about dark purple clouds? Or mist/fog? ^.~ keep up the awesome work!

I like the idea of the mist theme a bit with the purple!  Also thanks!