Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most beautiful Princess?

Champion RD92

Most Beautiful Princess?  

205 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the most beautiful princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence

We need John Joseco's opinion:

Posted Image

Nope. Still can't decide. I'm torn between Cadance and Luna.

• Brohoof 2

LUNA!!! I love Luna's royal blue shading; it just looks very regal and majestic!

It was between Luna and Cadance for me, but I'm going with Luna. Cadance has a pretty colour scheme, but I think Luna has a better shape to her mane and body.

I also prefer Luna's colours to Cadance's, she looks a little more serious. Cadance looks like a sweet.

Edited by GJB93

Luna has the best design... I really like her mane :wub:

You suppose to say it like this:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=90L2tzp4dqI

And you call yourself a brony?

Battle Royale

I think they're all awesome, and appreciate each of them for who they are.

During Season One, Celestia was tied with Dashie for Best Pony in my book. She's not only the perfect monarch, but the perfect mom as well.

When Luna came back in Season Two, I was blown away. Any princess who wears a cape made out of bats is clearly Best Princess. I still thought Celestia was awesome, but Luna was just on a whole different plane. Different as night and day, if you will.

And now we have Cadance (yes, it's officially spelled "Cadance" rather than "Cadence", like it used to be), and for as much as I admire the regal sisters, she's hooves-down the most beautiful.

Cadance is also practically perfect in every way, from her magical specialty to her personality (almost too perfect, really), so aside from her beauty, she seems like a shoe-in for Best Princess, too.

Am I going to be banished to the moon for saying that? :o

• Brohoof 1

I caved in and voted for Luna. She's the princess of the night and has some wonderfully enigmatic touches. Plus, her behavior is sometimes aloof to the point of being adorable.

And I really like her m-AA-ne! (Sorry, my voice doesn't break as well as Sweetie Belle's.)

All hail our glorious Princess, she who rules the day, who brings forth the sun to bathe us in its warm glow and life-granting light. Princess Celestia, may your beauty shine across Equestria forever and ever! Amen.

Yes, I am choosing Princess Celestia. Luna looks cute, but honestly she's too much like a teenager in my eyes. Cadance's design isn't bad, but...I'm not too fond of the way the purple and pink combines in her hair, especially since she looks somewhat like an Alicorn Diamond Tiara.

Princess Celestia on the other hand carries herself with grace and tranquility, delighting us with her sense of humor and her poise. Her mane shines beautifully, blowing with the solar wind. Her wings of white transcend a mere Pegasi's wingspan with lovely plumage. Overall, I consider her the most beautiful.

Edited by Kyronea
  • Brohoof 2

I Think this one calls for a bit of an explanation about what I like and don't like about the three princess designs. These are all based on the ponies in their normal attire, not like nightmare moon, filly Luna, or Cadance in her wedding gown(s), or any other variation you can think of.

Princess Celestia:

She was clearly designed to be regal, majestic and simply to look like a princess. Her main feature is her size, which shows dominance over the rest of the ponies, especially her very long horn which let's everypony know that she is one of the best when it comes to magic. This I have no problems with at all, in fact I think her size and horn are a great asset to her overall look. Her slender figure is likely meant to keep with the stereotypical skinny pretty princess look, which I actually do have a problem with. She's too skinny, and too skinny is definately a bad thing in my eyes but I do know most guys like that sort of thing, but I just flat out don't.

Next I'll move on to her mane, tail and colors. The colors they chose for Celestia are perfect. Just looking at them from afar you'd easily think "Princess" and I personally love the white, pink, blue and green. Her mane and tail are unique, bright and with very grand colors, but they wave around in an extremely ridiculous fashion. Seriously, her mane and tail are just plain silly, and I dislike the way it covers one of her eyes, it makes her look a bit odd. The colors are a perfect match for her, but the way they flap about is just... Why can't her mane be still like a normal pony!? D: She loses some beauty points for that. On the plus side I love the look of her eyes, they are very pretty :3 (I'm a sucker for pretty eyes >.>)

Next comes her jewelry. I absolutely love the crown and necklace, and they are very fitting for her role as princess. I Seriously believe that there is no way to top that necklace... well, perhaps it it were a bright blue gem instead of purple ;) Next come her little shoes. These things are just simply cute. All the pony shoes are cute, at least the formal ones, boots and such are silly. Cute shoes add a few beauty points, that's for sure.

Luna:

Luna's design is not princess like, in fact she doesn't really look like a princess at all. THis is a plus in my book, but that's mostly because princesses give off a sense of one-upishness about them, and I don't particularly like that. But since Luna lacks that, we don't need to worry about it :D Now, Luna is larger than other ponies, but not as large as Celestia. Celestia is a little too large, but luna's size is better. While she does have a slender figure, because of her size she doesn't look quite as skinny as Celestia, and I find that to add a bit more to the beautiness factor. Also, her horn is the perfect size, Most ponies are small and stubby, and Celestia's is VERY large but Luna's is just right. (Excerpt from "The 3 little Ursas")

Luna's color, mane and tail. Her colors are dark and blue, that sums it up pretty good. The blue of her fur is not really beautiful, but they look awesome, and the black patch on her backside adds to the awesomness a tad. Luna is more awesome than beauty, that's for sure. The colors of her mane and tail however are quite beautiful, but again, like Celestia, the waving about is really really odd. Luna get's away with it a bit better though, having the whole stars things going on, but still silly all the same. However, I love the little curl at the tip of her hair in the front, it's rather cute so definately a few points for that one.

Now to Luna's Jewelry! They aren't as pretty as Celestia's, but as with her colors, they look more awesome than anything. Maybe a couple points for them, but nothing too high. Her shoes are also cute. If you remember I said all pony shoes are cute, and I'm going to stick with that for a while. Luna's are more cute, cause I love the shade of blue. The cute has been doubled!

Cadance:

I'm just gonna come out and say it right away; Cadances design is gorgeous. She is just a smidge larger than the non-alicorns, and I like that smidge quite a lot. and the size ofher horn, like Luna's, is just right. Again, another slender figure, but I'd say all ponies should have her shape. The normals look a tad chubby, but that's not really a big problem. Better to have a little extra than not enough, I say. Anyways, back to Cadance. If I were a pony, Cadance has the shape I'd probably go for :P

Cadences colors are flawless. Pink is my favorite color, so theres an easy plus. Purple wing tips earn lots of points, I love that. I must say that her Cutie mark is extremely cute. That marvelous blue resting upon the gorgeous pink is extremely appealing to my eyes. The other cutie marks neither gained or lost points because they were just that; simple Cutie marks that are equal to every other in the series. No wonder my old avatar had the exact same colors, eh? Now her hair is simply spectacular. Those colors work together in perfect harmony to create the most beatiful mane in all of Equestria. No ridiculous waviness either! It's just normal hair! I'd try to tell you something bad about this ponies hair, but I honestly cannot.

Last we've got her little bits of jewelery. They aren't as good as Celestia's but they are certainly cute, but honestly I think she's better off without them. Of course the most cute part is the shoes, as pony shoes are always cute. (Deja Vu, anyone?) Now I'm going to stray a bit from what I said before, but the Younger Cadance's blue hair thingies are very VERY cute, and accent her colors perfectly.

So there you have it Cadance > Celestia > Luna ( However, Luna does beat Celestia in awesomeness by a great deal :P )

Well... this turned out longer than I was expecting. But that's okay! At least I got a nice lengthy post in somewhere, rather than not posting at all like normal! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy reading that silly wall of text! Why did I even decide to write that anyways? Oh yeah, break from my English assignment... ;)

PS: Cadance is Best Pony >.>

Edited by Klopp
  • Brohoof 5