Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most beautiful Princess?

Champion RD92

Most Beautiful Princess?  

205 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the most beautiful princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence

The Princess Bridle

...I'm not too fond of the way the purple and pink combines in her hair, especially since she looks somewhat like an Alicorn Diamond Tiara.

You say that like it's a bad thing... ^_^

post-2150-0-53831500-1335562095.jpg

I can't disagree with voting for Princess Celestia, because she really does have an incomparable majesty all her own. And it's not just her looks, but her bearing, personality and strength. She never has an unkind word for anypony (except villains who threaten her subjects), and leads by example. Her psychedelic pastel rainbow hair is also somewhat hypnotic and punctuates the fact that she is truly like no other.

I also can't disagree with those who voted for Luna. Her physical appearance, with her beautiful coat, moon symbols and flowing star-field hair are the perfect counterpart to Celestia's radiance. As the younger sister and Princess of the Night, her motif is dark and mysterious, and there is much we don't know about her. Despite her naive, youthful personality, her backstory as Nightmare Moon, her thousand-year banishment and her tendency to punctuate her sentences with thunderbolts make it clear that she is every bit Celestia's equal, and a powerful elemental force in her own right.

When it comes to Cadance, I can't help feeling these episodes could be renamed Mary Sue Got Married -- to Marty Stu, the perfect husband. She's so perfect, in fact, that I'll admit preferring the Chrysalis version at times, just for the depth of character.

Asked as we are who the most beautiful is, however, I had to vote for her. The regal sisters have a lofty, unearthly beauty, but Cadance has a youthful glow and colors that stand out in a field of standouts. Where Celestia and Luna are more like noble queens than princesses, Cadance is a true princess in every sense.

Her unpretentious, loving, down-to-earth personality is icing on the cake, but very important icing and part of the complete package. Queen Chrysalis gave us a chance to see what she would be like if she was a haughty, insensitive bitch, and in that form, she lacked almost all of the appeal of the real Cadance, which shows that her beauty isn't just hide-deep.

Cadance is the princess who cares about everypony, and holds herself above nopony. Her royalty needs no herald nor crown. She's a natural, it's an inseparable part of who she is.

Where Celestia is the Princess of the Day, and Luna is the Princess of the Night, Cadance is the Princess of Love. It is her special power, unique among all ponies.

post-2150-0-22812900-1335562029.jpg

How could I not vote for her? :wub:

• Brohoof 1

She's too skinny, and too skinny is definately a bad thing in my eyes but I do know most guys like that sort of thing, but I just flat out don't.

Actually, Klopp, I read once a statistical study in an AP Psychology textbook of mine, and it would seem that many men are more fond of an average-sized woman; neither overly skinny nor overly chubby. It's just the media that creates these inaccurate assumptions.

Cadance is my favourite in aesthetics for reasons best listed by Klopp. I do like how her hair doesn't wave around, and she seems more down-to-earth than the other Princesses because of it. Also, her hair has curls! Huge plus in my book. Though I'll admit that her colours and aesthetics remind me somewhat disturbingly of G3. She was probably designed with selling toys more so in mind than Celestia and Luna, which bugs me. But she is definitely a massive beauty whose glorious gradients mesh in perfectly.

Hmmm. I don't know if I can choose based off of that. Luna is really nice overall as how she appeared in Luna Eclipsed, but Celestia is always nice too.

I personally find Luna to be the most beautiful one of them. Her color pallete and overall design themed around the night sky is appealing to me in a way none of the other princesses do. Luna is the goddess of the night, and her dark design compliments my favorite time of the day, midnight, hence why I find her to be the most beautiful one of them.