Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most beautiful Princess?

Champion RD92

Most Beautiful Princess?  

205 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the most beautiful princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence

(edited)

Cadence is most beautiful.

Luna is in close second although I see her as more sexy then buetiful and that scares me ( a little, actually the whole fandom scares me where talking bout magic ponys here)

Then there's that ugly white monarch.

Edited by jarrod989

• 5 years later...

Luna has the most pleasant coloration of all the princesses so Luna it is for me. :fluttershy:

While I prefer Twilight as a character above the rest(and she's the most adorable of the 4), I'd have to give Celestia the most beautiful award

large.jpg

How was this thread revived after 5 years is beyond my comprehension. 

Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I will go with Princess Twilight Spa.. Oh, she is not an option I see. Uhh.. Then Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.  I like the colour scheme better than the other princesses. What if we are talking about inner beauty, though?

Then the award would go to Twilight, she might not be an option, but she wins the award. The other princesses are background characters, basically.

Well you asked for Beautiful.

Not Cute. Because Cute the answer would be Twilight easy. Followed by Luna.

But for Beautiful? Its going to be Cadence or Celestia. I want to say Celestia... Because she is my favorite, but I think It might be Cadence.

Celestia has Majestic however....

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The princess I would personally choose would be Princess Cadence. She has big, caring eyes, she shares the wing design with Flurry Heart and Twilight, purple-tipped wings like her wings are nail polished purple, her pink skin, her colored hair, she's just my princess!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

218-2187002_fanmade-pony-request-160-alid949d9f5dd9fa61bb26a447e34f0c0fe.jpgfdbfb3d6fb2be835675f3fab9babcc57.png68-687697_my-little-pony-alicorn-rainbow

On 4/26/2012 at 5:17 PM, MVC NVMXD JVRXD said:

Princess Luna, of course! :)

To me, the best looking Luna is Swoop's avatar: the 'teenage' Luna without the magic hair. But even adult Luna is better than the others, in my opinion. ;)

98-984821_friendship-rainbow-dash-as-a-aRainbow dash is the most awesome and beautiful princess and ALL HAIL PRINCESS RAINBOW DASH THE PRINCESS OF LOYALTY

Edited by Scootaloo90747475

• 2 months later...

While I love all the princesses, I would have to agree with many others in here that Princess Luna is the most pretty of them all :LunaMCM: The night princess beauty is simply on another level! :wub: 

789060737_lunaepic.thumb.png.1e504e7a103a3986ad12688b7a4e144c.png

This is one of my favorite Luna pictures ever! :orly: