Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which do you use on the forums: Everyone or Everypony? (Poll)

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

Everyone v.s. Everypony  

67 users have voted

1. 1. which do you use more on the forums?

• Everyone
    • Everypony
    • Mixture of the 2

Now i know theres a lot of discussion out there between referring to people on the forums as pony folk or people folk.

Dont be afraid to express why you favor one vs the other by posing a comment. I know that some hate it when people use 'everypony' when they are posting and some use it all the time. What do all you think?

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

I've always stuck with "everyone". I don't really feel comfortable using "everypony". I gues it just never clicked with me, but I don't mind others using it.

Edited by Quartzy
  • Brohoof 2

I use everyone in my posts and in real life. To be honest, I find everypony to be a pretty cringeworthy pun. :P

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, Both of em. Though, it's a bit more "Complicated" than that. 

When I'm on the forums, I use Everyone immediately without having to think about it. And that Is the question, so I suppose I use Everyone, then...?

Eh, I'll say this anyway: In real life... I tend to blurt out "Pony" instead of "One"... It's fine, though. Quite awkward, but my friends have gotten used to it, I suppose.

Honestly, Both of em. Though, it's a bit more "Complicated" than that. 

When I'm on the forums, I use Everyone immediately without having to think about it. And that Is the question, so I suppose I use Everyone, then...?

Eh, I'll say this anyway: In real life... I tend to blurt out "Pony" instead of "One"... It's fine, though. Quite awkward, but my friends have gotten used to it, I suppose.lol

lol, ive done that too. ill acsadently start to say everypony and stop mid word and say ..one.

• Brohoof 1

I prefer to use "Everyone".

EveryPony seems to be a bit excessive and killin' it, in my opinion.

I'd say the word is one of those celebratory terms used by the clear die hard fans, and I guess it's what makes the MLP fandom so fun and unique.

Though I'll unlikely be heard saying it.

On the same note, I prefer the fandom to the show itself so I'm not exposed to hearing it all the time like some folks are.

That's just my 2 cents anyway.

Eh, I'll say this anyway: In real life... I tend to blurt out "Pony" instead of "One"... It's fine, though. Quite awkward, but my friends have gotten used to it, I suppose.

If I was in said position I'd be immediately swallowed into a pit of despair and agony to pay for my crimes against humanity, then to only regain consciousness of what I have just done and try to think of a reasonable explanation for my terrible transgression.

I don't think I've let it blurt out except for a few occasions where I had to immediately stop myself halfway through. Hah

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 1