Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

25 Foods You'll Never Eat Again.

Matackable

So one day at work, I saw someone eating some ordinary bag of Doritos. As I watched him eating these chips, I got to wondering, "Whatever happened to 3D Doritos? Those things rocked."

So I typed it in on my phone and was greeted with this article. http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/25-foods-youll-never-eat-again

I swear I've never gone through a more depressing nostalgia trip ever. All of the greatest snacks and foods that we once ate as kids and then suddenly, poof. Gone.

I mean, Oreo O's? Who remembers that cereal? Gosh I miss those days. ;~;

What do you all miss from your childhood that you'll most likely never see/eat/whateves again?

Ouch right in the nostalgia....

Posted Image

Personally I miss Dunk-a-roos. I loved those things...... And there was some sort of snack like it... sweet crackers that you could dip in different cheese sauces... for the life of me I can't remember.

• Brohoof 1

...and here I thought the 25 food was about the nasty foods you'll never eat again :wacko:

Cryspy M&M, Pepsi Blue... Oh dear I remembered spending my lunchtime at school with them :(

I can still buy French Toast Crunch at my local Save-On Foods.

And when I heard Four Loko was being discontinued, I paypal'd money to my friend in Nevada to stock up on 4 of every flavour (huhuhuh). He did so and promised to save them until the next time I get down there. Four Loko parties are swag.

Pop Tarts. I know they still have them but they were discontinued in my country for some reason... I loved having them when I was a lot younger.

I also didn't realise they got rid of superzise in the US, the documentary (Super Size Me), the year before could of contributed to that.

Edited by Dave247
  • Brohoof 1

Smores Cereal :(

I miss that so much!!!

Also Oreo O's were really good too.

Also French Toast Crunch!! And Waffle Crisp!!

WTF!!! Why did all the good cereals disappear?!! :angry:

I saw smore's cerial at walmart last month.

I have no idea what they were called bit they were juice in little barrel shaped bottles.

Four Loko parties are swag.

*Hugs your liver*

I wasn't happy when my favorite line of honey mustard (an exceptionally good one, but regional and impossible to find anywhere else) disappeared from the stores in my city. Fortunately it was just a temporary crisis and the company started to manufacture and distribute it again, but I think it lasted for about 1 or 2 years.

• Brohoof 1

when I first saw this topic I thought you meant "you'll never eat these items again because of how disgusting the process of making them is" or something like that. :P

Back on topic, I don't really miss any of those things (mainly cause I have never had them before xD). One thing I miss in Canada is vanilla coke, as well as cherry coke. Are those still avaliable in the US?

the only thing I actually remember from that list is pepsi blue... That tasted really good!

On another note, because I live in Denmark I also REALLY REALLY pepsi twist from when I lived in Nicaragua and they even stopped selling that there. :(

I remember the wonderball, and the oreo-o's, IT WAS THE BEST CEREAL EVER

i read this as "wonderwall" and i thought it was infinitely better imagined that way.

anyways, foods i miss? hmm... well, the primary thing coming to mind is 3 unusual flavours of soda: blueberry, gooseberry, and wild berries (although i think the last one is still being made?). i remember gooseberry flavour being infinitely delicious and sour.

Maybe it's because I never had most of this stuff, but I didn't see what was so heartbreaking about this list.

Then I hit #24: Heinz EZ Squirt. Yes, yes, and more yes! This stuff was awesome as a kid! Sure it made your food look like it had been dipped in several vats of toxic waste, but it was cool in a sickingly gross way! I mean, who wouldn't want to eat fries dipped in toxic purple, while eating hamburgers oozing blue or green as you took a bite, like you'd just feasted on something straight out of an early Sci-fi movie?

I remember wonderballs! Oh I'm so sad, what a depressing list! I use to love 3D doritos, and those squeezits, those were a special kind of childhood crack, I don't remember how many I would go thorough in a week but it was a high number. :(

Just so Zoop will brohoof this.

They had limited edition tastes of Fanta here, and a lot of them were really good. I would have half my fridge filled with the limited edition stuff, and the other half regular Fanta Orange. I wish some of those tastes weren't limited edition :(

• Brohoof 3

Personally I miss Dunk-a-roos. I loved those things...... And there was some sort of snack like it... sweet crackers that you could dip in different cheese sauces... for the life of me I can't remember.

These are still around, at least over here in New England. In fact I had some of the cheese ones last month.

3D Doritos, Waffle Crisp, Wonderballs... the nostalgia burns!