Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

25 Foods You'll Never Eat Again.

Matackable

Cryspy M&M, Pepsi Blue... Oh dear I remembered spending my lunchtime at school with them :(

You know, I'm almost a 100% they still sell Blue Pepsi and Doritos-3D in Mexico for some reason.

Oh, I know what I miss. Green sauce Tostitos, can't really find those very far from the U.S border and those can be a bit expensive to import.

Posted Image

These are still around, at least over here in New England. In fact I had some of the cheese ones last month.

3D Doritos, Waffle Crisp, Wonderballs... the nostalgia burns!

REALLY??!! :( (so the cheese ones were part of Dunk-a-roos. I couldn't remember if they were the same thing or a different company)

You know I do find it very interesting through how different things are available vs discontinued in different parts of the world. Like to whoever asked if vanilla and cherry coke are around still. Here in the US they certainly are.

OMG I want to eat Oreo O's just one more time.

They're still available in Korea! You just need to spend about $15.00 on one box and have it shipped to where you live. xD

Fruity Pebbles Straws! UGH! I miss them so much! I don't know if that was their official name, but, yeah... I remember using them to drink my milk and then eating them LIKE A BOSS!

• 2 years later...

Back when I liked soda, I loved cherry vanilla coca cola. That was my favorite soda until it was discontinued. :(

Edited by MissBookworm

I forgot about 3D Doritos, I loved them. Thankfully Crispy M&Ms are still available in the UK though. :please:

I have a personal addition to mention, which pains me to even post as I miss this cereal so much.  :( When I was in Florida, I ate it by the bucketload. Sadly I will never get that chance again now that it has been discontinued. :(

post-26968-0-50520000-1427580914_thumb.jpg

I must be too young to know what 3D Doritos are, since I have hot heard about them until now (and that's coming from someone who is about to be 20 in a few days), but I can say that I miss the Guacamole Doritos flavor they used to have.

Edited by JRex95