Banner by ~ Nico

What STRANGE foods, do you like?

Hey guys!

So what sort of foods do you like, that would make other people go
"lol wut, who eats that"

I rather like doner kebab, which in England, most people are sicked out by it.. but it tastes so good :D

Id love to see what you guys say, and hey! Maybe someone else will eat the same foods, there for making you not feel so strange :P
<3 Edited by ClapClop
  • Brohoof 1

Being from the Southern United States I have eaten some things people end up being a little weirded out by. Squirrel, which is only good with dumplings or in a stew. Racoon, which is disgusting. Alligator is one of my favorites, Sooo good with a white wine sauce. And as embarssed as I am to say it I have tried some possum before.

Clapclop I am not sure what that errr forgot the name, but what you posted a link to looks really good! What is it exactly?

Edited by Sugarcube

I like Brown Source better =3

I'm gonna go downstairs to the kitchen and taste ketchup with ice cream now. xD

That tasted much better than what I had expected.

Edited by Kaborer
  • Brohoof 1

I like peanut butter and cheese on toast....

I also really like eel (Japanese cuisine) and chicken feet (Chinese cuisine)! They're delicious! : )

And actually at a restaurant one time I did try some alligator and ostrich meat, but wasn't very crazy about either....

Hey guys!

So what sort of foods do you like, that would make other people go

"lol wut, who eats that"

I rather like doner kebab, which in England, most people are sicked out by it.. but it tastes so good :D

Id love to see what you guys say, and hey! Maybe someone else will eat the same foods, there for making you not feel so strange :P

<3

And oh! I have donair quite a bit! The BEST is POUNAIR, though, which is donair meat with poutine! DELISH! Edited by Lily Sapphire

I like Brown Source better =3

So what does that make worchestershire sauce?

I digress, i enjoy almost anything pickled (best is onions), cows stomach prepared the traditional african way is... Is... Well i'l say it tastes better than pizzas to me. One more is biltong, which is just stunningly good :) apparently people overseas dislike it because it is, technically raw meat

Not that strange but my favorite breakfast is a fried egg with a pickle on top wrapped in bacon. With some sriracha on top.

Posted Image

This is the sauce of the gods. Forget franks red hot, forget ketchup. This is the shit I put on everything.