Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite EQG Villain?

LuckyLollipop

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Dazzlings! From a musical perspective, they are amazing! Their harmonies are great and I love their songs! Rainbow rocks is just the best EG movie in general... I personally dislike sunset shimmer... like a lot! I know she is one of the fandom's favorites, but I hate how she went from evil, literally making everyone her slave and blowing things up to, I want to be your best friend! Like what?! I love her as a villain but not as a "mane 7"

• 3 weeks later...

Sirens was an actual threat
MIdinght was kind of jus a rehash of the first movie to be fair, I still find the ending cheesier then a cheese pizza.

The Dazzlings all the way. Their motivations were admittedly kinda weak, but they were just so buckin' charming, that I didn't even mind. And the fact that Under Our spell is STILL stuck in my head helps too.

Gah I know thier songs are stuck in my head too. albiet under our spell the only one I can hum, follwoed by battle of bands *finds self suddnly looking it up*

Oh, of COURSE!

Here I find a nice little thread about VILLAINS, and what do I find?  Not even a mention about little old me?

Yes, yes - the reform thing, of course - but TRULY?  All this attention paid to a bunch of... of... HUMANS!?  And they aren't REALLY even human!

Well, in the third movie, blah blah blah... I'm waxing poetic here; hush.

But have they bothered to bring in what would (undoubtedly) be their GREATEST CHALLENGE YET!?  Can't you just IMAGINE it - how I might appear as a human?  That could be so very IN-teresting, hmmm?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, of COURSE!

Here I find a nice little thread about VILLAINS, and what do I find?  Not even a mention about little old me?

Yes, yes - the reform thing, of course - but TRULY?  All this attention paid to a bunch of... of... HUMANS!?  And they aren't REALLY even human!

Well, in the third movie, blah blah blah... I'm waxing poetic here; hush.

But have they bothered to bring in what would (undoubtedly) be their GREATEST CHALLENGE YET!?  Can't you just IMAGINE it - how I might appear as a human?  That could be so very IN-teresting, hmmm?

*peeks behind bushes* o-o I know what you're up to, Discord.*prowl, prowl, prowl...* lol

Edited by Jaxsie

(edited)

I guess Principal Cinch was the least boring villain only because she presented a different type of villain. Only the best and nothing but the best strict principal hasn't been used often. I guess she might not really be considered a villain in a children's show as much.

The Dazzlings are the only interesting villains. I kinda wish we had some back story of the feud between Adagio and Aria... Given how Adagio needs to clearly whip Aria, reminding her who's boss. Sunset Shimmer.... Awful villain, but thankfully a great heroine. Cinch is just a b*tch, nothing going on for her. 

Edited by TheMarkz0ne

Twilight/The Shadowbolts. It took Sunset Shimmer's one dimensional evilness from the first movie and turned it into a well written tragedy. You have poor Twilight Sparkle: too smart for her own good, extradited by her peers, innocently looking for knowledge that leads to her being tricking into being a wicked person. 

• 3 weeks later...

DAZZLINGS ALL THE WAY!! Sunset Shimmer, while an awesome protagonist nowadays, was just crappy as a villain. I guess I could say the same about the antagonists in Friendship Games. Although, Sci Twi was a great villain. I only wish she could have stayed a villain. 

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Adagio Dazzle, shes really powerful, and I liked her role in the film. Her role as the Dazzling's lead singer was great