Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Free sketches [Closed]

Once In A Blue Moon

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Wolves,@@Kimi Vulpine.

I feel that I should reassure you that I am still working on the requests (currently on Cyan Flare's head to be precise) but reiterate that it will be a little while before I am finished. 

No problem, I know this take a lot of work and it's for free, after all. Don't worry about it!

Could you do mine if you are still doing requests :P

Species: Earth pone.

Colour scheme: This gal!

63289f7a-d307-405b-933c-a014c3deb014_zps

Type: Hand drawn.

View: Front on.

Coverage: Head.

Expression: Happy.

Extra feature: A tophat like the one in my profile pic.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@Wolves.

I had to push in front of the Half Life 3 development team, so they're going to be a bit longer, but Cyan Flare is finally finished. Note that the earrings are not visible as her ears are back, hiding them from view.

post-34886-0-33568000-1465408938_thumb.png 

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon

(edited)

@@Wolves.

I had to push in front of the Half Life 3 development team, so they're going to be a bit longer, but Cyan Flare is finally finished. Note that the earrings are not visible as her ears are back, hiding them from view.

Thank you so much! This is really cool and sweet. :squee: Really nice work, thank you again! :) Edited by Wolves

• 5 months later...

It's been a while, but I am open to requests again.

@@Kimi Vulpine.

I'd be happy to do a different request for you, but I'm afraid that I can't nail down how to draw a fox/pony. 

@@The Mint Pone.

If you still want that specific OC drawn then I'll get started on it. If you want another, then feel free to let me know. 

To all others: no digital colouring, I'm afraid as it takes more time and effort than I particularly want to commit at the moment (due to a lack of experience, I usually spend several hours wrangling with the program in addition to work time, all on top of actually drawing it by hand.)

• 3 weeks later...

Um... may I?

Species: Unicorn
Colour scheme: Blue body and face, light-grey mane, mustache and beard
Type: Either works
Angle: Front-on
Coverage: Head-on
Expression: Contemplative
Other features: He is somewhat old (in his 60s) and wearing a similar attire to the one shown here

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Basilios_II.jpg/220px-Basilios_II.jpg

Species: pegasus ,boy
Colour scheme:white Body, black mane ,red eyes.

Type: whatever you prefer 
Angle: again whatever you prefer 

Coverage: full body

Expression: a psikotik smile

Other features: i ware a big black top hat with 2 red horizontal stripes and my cutie mark is the assassins cread logo if you nead help visualizing the oc he is my avitare fore this form 

Edited by Hoppy

I'm not great at high-detail cutie marks, but that might be simple enough for me to manage it. I'm planning to do a side-on view with the head turned to face the viewer.

well thank you  i look forward to seeing it  :fluttershy:

• 4 weeks later...

Species: Alicorn
Colour scheme: Flowing mane Like Celestia, 2 toned mane, one half of it looks like the ocean and the other half looks like snow, overcast grey coat, dark blue eyes, cutie mark is a hurricane or some whirlpool

Type Whatever works best for you
Angle: side-on 

Coverage: full body

Expression: Smirking

Other features: Has a crown on his head that is made out of ice that is so cold that doesn't melt, and it has blue crystals embedded into it 

Hi, I would like to submit a request! :)

I would like you to do one of my OCs, Winter Frost.

Winter%20Frost_zpstuyeearq.png

Currently cutie mark-less at the moment.

Species: Pegasus.

Colour scheme: Body is white, mane is light blue with white on top, and eyes are also light blue.

Type: Hand-drawn, since that is all you are able to do at the moment.  
Angle: Front-on.

Coverage: Head.

Expression: One eyebrow lowered and one raised, with a closed-mouth grin. 

Other features: Wearing a light blue scarf. (If that'll show in the head shot).

Thanks! :)

could you do my oc

Species: pony/changeling

Colour scheme: Body is pink, mane is purple with a pink highlight and eyes are green

Angle: Flying

Coverage: first half of me

Expression: super excited like  :pinkie:  with hooves in the hair

post-40085-0-86973000-1483843539_thumb.png

(edited)

@@ImperatorAetheris.

Still working on it, but it shouldn't be more than a couple of days. 

Angle: Flying  

Coverage: first half of me

I can do flying (or rather, I will have a go at it) but I still need to know the angle. For flying side-on would be best, and I will do the whole body rather than just the top half (just crop the other half out if it matters.)

To all others, sorry that this is taking a while. From first putting pencil to paper to scanning and uploading doesn't usually take more than an afternoon's work, sometimes as little as a couple of hours, but my schedule isn't conducive to finding blocks of time to sit down and art. I anticipate having some more free time next month when I should be able to power through a few more, and as I move to a more regular schedule I will become more consistent.

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon

@@ImperatorAetheris.

Still working on it, but it shouldn't be more than a couple of days. Maybe even this afternoon, depending on how things go.

I can do flying (or rather, I will have a go at it) but I still need to know the angle. For flying side-on would be best, and I will do the whole body rather than just the top half (just crop the other half out if it matters.)

To all others, sorry that this is taking a while. From first putting pencil to paper to scanning and uploading doesn't usually take more than an afternoon's work, sometimes as little as a couple of hours, but my schedule isn't conducive to finding blocks of time to sit down and art. I anticipate having some more free time next month when I should be able to power through a few more, and as I move to a more regular schedule I will become more consistent.

ok you can do that for me if you want and if the flying to hard then could do her face front with hooves in the air