Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

General Can you handle alcohol?

Handle it? Why I hold a barrel of it under my hoof, like so :3

image.png.a77343a86f4fb34d0ca73b2c664ab963.png 

One of those things you get used to I think. Haven't fallen/been sick in ages. Done many other unwise things after drinking though :mlp_pout:

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whiskey is...I'm just gonna be honest, kinda gross.  I'm more of a fruity flavored beer kinda gal. Angry Orchard, wine, margaritas, oh yeah. 

I’m so glad (and also feel way bad) that someone else gets this. My grandpa died when I was 19 or so and my parents went to get the funeral things taken care of. I was so heartbroken and destroyed abo

". . . It's the hardest working liver in the galaxy, morty"  

Posted Images

I don't really know, because I never tried to do such reckless and irresponsible things as drinking alcohol.

Badges

I like to have a drink every few weeks, but apparently that goodwill isn't mutual for I turn into a complete raving lunatic when drunk, before inevitably falling asleep on the nearest soft surface that I can find.

So, to answer the question, no I cannot handle alcohol. It sure is a sight to behold though.

I don't like alcohol and I don't imbibe anything that I have to 'handle.' If it dulls my senses I have no interest in it. The few times I've tried it I didn't like the taste or the effect. 

I dunno I rarely drunk if anything only sipped so I wouldn't know but half asian so i doubt good and im not exactly that big of a person. I have no plans to start drinking tho

Badges

Pretty well. I can carry a bottle of isopropyl around without spilling a drop. Use it all the time as a disinfectant.

Joking aside, I have no idea. I've never drank before.

• Brohoof 1