Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony into board/card games?

Makazi

(edited)

I still have my (2nd) deck of Yugioh cards. They're mainly first generation, such as Blue-eyes white dragons, which were always one of my favorites :wacko:.

I collected but rarely used my pokemon cards for gameplay.

Edited by Woof Wolf

I have a deck box full of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, selectively chosen from the collection binder I had gotten when I was younger, but didn't know what to do with it.

My boyfriend and I sometimes duel together when we have the time, and learn what do from him since he used to have his own cards he dueled with. I've found out how competitive it is and the joy of simple card games.

I love Monopoly, that's my favorite board game. As other people have mentioned I also like Risk and Chess a lot.

Recently, I started to learn the Pokémon card game. I think it's really fun! Does anyone else here play it? (Or is interested in learning?)

I forgot about chess; I like playing that, too!

My family has and plays tons of board games: common or obscure, simple or complicated, short or long, we've got it all. Well I guess not all, we're not really into CCGs though I've played some Magic the Gathering and the rest of my family isn't into RPGs so I never really have a chance to play any of those anymore.

I do have Tabletop Simulator though. I don't get on it a ton but I do have it.

I absolutely love boardgames!

• Brohoof 2

I've recently gotten into playing proper board/card games over the last 6 months. I've played stuff like Munchkin, Legends of Drizzt (D&D with pre-set quests), Pandemic, Sentinels of the Multiverse and a couple others. Recently purchased Gloom and Flux (Batman version) and have taken to watching Youtube videos (Tabletop) of different games getting played so I can see what I'd be interested in playing. Only problem I've found is having enough people to play the games with and on a regular basis. My main friend that I've gotten into this gaming with stays in Finland just now whilst I'm in Glasgow, so we only get to play a few times a year potentially and the other people we've played with are people he knows. None of my other friends I know are into or would even potentially be so I'm at a bit of a loss of when I can play them. 

• Brohoof 1

My family has and plays tons of board games: common or obscure, simple or complicated, short or long, we've got it all. Well I guess not all, we're not really into CCGs though I've played some Magic the Gathering and the rest of my family isn't into RPGs so I never really have a chance to play any of those anymore.

I do have Tabletop Simulator though. I don't get on it a ton but I do have it.

I absolutely love boardgames!

They are really great. :) Unfortunately lots of them require at least one other person to play with, and that's not something I always have.

I play the Pokemon TCG and plan to become a Gym Leader in my town soon. (I take it kind of seriously unless the other person is just playing for fun.)

As for board games, I'll play Monopoly, Talisman, Battleship, and Hero Quest once in a blue moon. Yeah I'm kinda boring when it comes to this stuff xP

• Brohoof 1

I play the Pokemon TCG and plan to become a Gym Leader in my town soon. (I take it kind of seriously unless the other person is just playing for fun.)

As for board games, I'll play Monopoly, Talisman, Battleship, and Hero Quest once in a blue moon. Yeah I'm kinda boring when it comes to this stuff xP

Nothing boring about Battleship (if you ask me). :P

• Brohoof 1

I play Monopoly and Chess the most, bought the Mega Edition of Monopoly and would take it to school to play 8 players everyday during study hall. I got too into the game and I actually made my own version of Monopoly. 

I like any board or card games there is, well almost any. Like Ludo, diamond, settlers, uno... and the rest i don't remember much of the names. But i am usually open for anything if i get to know the rules.

MTG, MTG and MTG, with sides of War on Terror, Frag!

...and Talisman for dessert

Blimey, GW stuff (Tally, 40K, Blood bowl, Space Hulk), HeroQuest, Space Crusade, 

Haven't yet played the MTG boardgame (that would mean unwrapping it, ooh, no longer MIB)

I wish I liked card/board games, but my parents never wanted to play them with me when I was little. I grew up without having any nearby neighbors with kids my age. So I grew up not having any interest in card/board games. Even when my family suddenly started playing them. I don't have any interest in them if I tried. :(

I started with magic the gathering a few time ago. It is really funny, especially when you have a guild. My guild is the azorius senat. ^^

Otherwise I don't play any card or board games.