Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$2000 Chrysalis Plushie

Dave247

(edited)

-HOO- Scootaloo! So, after asking this question a million bajillion times, how much would a -HOO- Scootaloo cost?

The number of references this post makes is too damn high!

Edited by frenzyhero

-HOO- Scootaloo! So, after asking this question a million bajillion times, how much would a -HOO- Scootaloo cost?

The number of references this post makes is too damn high!

I am not making fillies right now

(edited)

My list is no longer on DA, but I am still working on the list. What is you DA name?

these were trolls

FoxMarcAce. Edited by Fox

I would make her take all my money for one of them then i would have to live on the street and have no food but oh well i still have a pony

I wouldn't require ALL your money, just some of it, lol

Posted Image

Seriously though, personally, I'd never pay that much for a toy that I'll admire on a shelf. Few people outside the die-hard fans have 2000 dollars to be kicking around for a plushie. When I initially heard about this back when, it honestly made me laugh.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't require ALL your money, just some of it, lol

I think you're assuming a bit about how much money I have in that case lol...but seriously - beautiful, quality craftsmanship. Absolutely stunning work.

• 3 weeks later...

Really? 2000$? Bronies must be pretty darn rich if you ask me? Curse my broke self! :(

Well, she's famous. You know, they're buying a name really. Not that her quality isn't totally top notch, because they really are amazing. But she's famous. Mine don't go for nearly that price, but maybe someday. :D

(edited)

THIS IS AMAZING I WANT THIS SO BADDDDD!!!!

post-761-0-43609200-1335461173_thumb.jpg

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO COST SO MUCH MONEY????? :(

You should ask for one from Elizapony. She does really quality ones for good prices AND you'll be supporting the site.

EDIT: She's the poster above me :P

Edited by ADashOfRainbow

You should ask for one from Elizapony. She does really quality ones for good prices AND you'll be supporting the site.

(that awkward moment when someone quotes a post you made months ago)

I would consider it, but I'm really trying to save my money right now. Maybe if it was like $20 I would buy one.

• Brohoof 1

(that awkward moment when someone quotes a post you made months ago)

I would consider it, but I'm really trying to save my money right now. Maybe if it was like $20 I would buy one.

You could also go to http://magnastorm.deviantart.com/

She does Chibi 4 inch ones for about $45-60. I have bought several of her works such as an Eevee and her lovely Discord. I Believe that White Dove Creations DEFINITLY makes the best ponies but Magna storm is a close second and she her Discord is unrivaled.

• 2 years later...

Her work is amazing! :blink:  Art can be worth whatever a collector is willing to pay. As an artist that sells her work, i can say that my biggest problem is putting a cash value on a labor of love, so hey, if she can command that price, i say have at it! B)  There is no way I can ever hope to afford one of her pieces, but I will most definitley stop by her booth at bronycon next month! looking forward to it! maybe i can learn a thing or two :lol:

• Brohoof 1