Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nopes of the Day

Melted Dog

Nope - an internet slang term for unsettling things such as spiders.

Post your horrifying nope stories here.

When I was 7 or 8, I lived in a house with a giant spider in a corner of one of the bedrooms. I had to sleep in there for 2 days because my grandparents came over once and I'm still traumatised.

Three bottles of Tequila, fifteen questionable folks I don't even know, a box of Sharpie permanent markers, and one insanely drunken buddy saying, "C'mon - I SWEAR, we won't do nothin' to you when you pass out!"

Yeah... truckful of Nope.

Tell me THAT isn't scary.  0.0;

• Brohoof 1

When I was 11, staying in a motel with my family, I saw a tall black figure make its way across the room and phase through the door. I wasn't dreaming; I was wide awake.

Edited by Makazi
  • Brohoof 1

Well, about a week ago, I was home alone. I went to take a shower, and then I heard a laugh. I swear, it sounded like one of the dolls from Emily Wants To Play (or whatever the name is of that game Markiplier's been playing lately).

Grabbed a knife and sat half-naked on my bed with every light in the house on.

When I was 11, staying in a motel with my family, I saw a tall black figure make its way across the room and phase through the door. I wasn't dreaming; I was wide awake.

When I was in the sixth grade, my teacher told us she went back to the school at night since she left her purse or something. It was pitch black and empty, and she was peering through the classrooms. She told us there was thing young kid sitting alone in the corner of the dark room, back-turned against the window. Teacher decided not to see his face, and she left into the darkness.

Whole class went "nope" pretty fast XD

Tis' a true story since there have been stories going round' that our school was haunted...D=

Edited by RyaN_
  • Brohoof 1

Vacation in Thailand, left my room window open for a couple of hours. Returned to find the room full of mosquitoes later at night.

Nope

* an old friend of mine lived in a 'haunted' pub at one point. my old best friend and i stayed over one night and, as i was slowly falling asleep, both of them decided to turn off the lights, stick on a cd full of horror film themes such as The Exorcist and Halloween, then make eerie noises and pull on the bed sheets while i was half asleep, so i was absolutely petrified.

Nope - an internet slang term for unsettling things such as spiders.

Post your horrifying nope stories here.

When I was 7 or 8, I lived in a house with a giant spider in a corner of one of the bedrooms. I had to sleep in there for 2 days because my grandparents came over once and I'm still traumatised.

All so works for Nope.avi The Internet meme where a engineer walks up to the camera, and his helmet fly of his head, he then says "nope" and his neck expands to the helmet.

First time seeing a ghost? I've seen that too, except it was in my house. That's the only time I've seen it though.

• Brohoof 1

First time seeing a ghost? I've seen that too, except it was in my house. That's the only time I've seen it though.

Yeah, though it was the only time. There was another time much later when I woke up and saw a light blue figure standing at the foot of my bed, but it was after I just woke up, so it could have been a form of sleep paralysis.

One time I was opening a birthday present sent to me from my grandma in New Mexico, and as I was opening the box, a spider leapt out of it and landed on my hand. I still joke about my grandma "sending me a spider for my birthday." :P

• 4 years later...

I had a huge spider running towards my leg from under the bathtub once. It was a nope situation for sure! I am not scared of spiders, but that action would make anyone jump in fear!

• 2 years later...