Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you use pony avatar in other forums?

PiratePony

Howdy everypony. I was on a Disney forum and noticed one of the established members, a Haunted Mansion analyst, uses a pony OC as her avatar (she used to use Twilight Sparkle I believe). My first exposure to ponies was a guy who used Fluttershy as his avatar in a crowdsourcing forum.

All my other forum accounts use a skull and crossbones and have pirate in the name, but I'm tempted to switch them to my eyepatch Rarity.

So I wonder...

Do any of you bring your pony love to other forums, youtube, and the like in the form of your name or avatar?

• Brohoof 1

I'm not currently active on other forums, but I use my OC's avatar and name for my Tumblr, YouTube, and Discord app account.

I use this exact same image on YouTube, Facebook, and my other forum I go on... even use the same name, title, and signature picture (though as of now my signature is broken on this site and I can't fix it)

Yup. Alot:)

Here is a list of games and acounts i do use it on

Maplestory

Steam

(i got kicked out of a round of CS GO for it in the chat: its a brony :/ he is a noob)

I want to on skype but some people dont have to know it there.

And my Battle.net acount

So i spread it alot:)

I had pony avatars in some forums, but now, I use pony avatars only in MLP Forums except or a sonic forum where I am registered (but not really active). In the other forums, I use usually avatars with wolves or eddie from Iron Maiden (because metal forums). 

I'll use one wherever I feel I want one and not for any silly reason other than I like how it looks.

If it's not pony it'll be anime of some sort. The only exception to this is Facebook as anything but proper pictures on there are a bit odd and off putting.

This is really the only forum I'm active on, but even then, I don't even use a pony avatar here  :P ... Well, unless you count my Princess Outfit. Need a reminder? Here's a spoiler for yer needs.

post-26276-0-44495500-1454811915_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I always use the Mystery Lord as an avatar, with his original suit and cane. The other costumes are MLPForums Exclusive :catface:

Yes, I've used lots of pony avatars on the pokemon forum bulbagarden though I mainly stick to pokemon there now.  It was actually seeing other people using pony avatars there that made me curious to watch MLP in the first place.  I've used pony avatars on youtube as well but I mainly use pokemon avatars there too.