Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

After the Rain

Flutterash

Another thing I have to ask, and had forgotten

Do you find yourself looking at the rainbow and expecting to see a certain pegasus?

I know I've been, twice

I'll catch you soon, Dash. Soon

Posted Image

One day, I actually got to the end of a rainbow... and all that was there was a stupid pot of gold!!! :(

After the rain? It's been raining here for a week already and I have not even seen a glimpse of the sun much less a rainbow. Sometimes I forget what the sun even feels like.

post-1283-0-02534000-1335470304_thumb.jpeg

Now be honest, that's not a rainbow she's looking at; it's really the world's largest keg of Sweet Apple Acres apple cider, and it's all hers!!! B)

It's raining where I am now, but the city I live in is so dirty the rainbow here will probably be all grimy and monotone.

This city doesn't deserve to be graced by Dashie's presence anyways. If i was to see Rainbow Dash, I'd hope not to see her here.

But when I move out of here, I'll definitely be on the lookout. :lol:

"There is a curtain. Behind that curtain there are two prizes. First one is The Pot of Gold at Rainbow's End. Second one is Rainbow Dash, who's beginning to get sore from standing still. What do you pick?"

30 minutes later you and Rainbow Dash were at Dunkin Donuts, in an impromptu All you can Eat Donut Frenzy