Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like the smell of?

LMW-YBC

Pretty simple. What do you like the smell of?

I'm sure there are lots of foods and drinks that have really nice scents, but in this post, I'm looking for more obscure or unique answers. Take this for a small example: I like the smell of a new Football/Basketball and Petrol.

• Brohoof 1

I love the smell that the wind gets right before it is going to rain, I also love the smell of dirt and mud, really rich earthy smells. And also the way my boyfriend smells,

Lemons, books, leather, incense, burning leaves.

I also like the lingering scent of cigarette smoke, like on someone's clothes. Reminds me of home.

Y'know, I've always hated the smell of new cars. It makes me feel queasy.

Meeee too!!
  • Brohoof 1

Freshly cut grass and a lot of good food. I remember liking the smell of new Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was younger. I'm sure there's a lot of other things but I can't remember any.

PETRICHOR ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY

aka dried out rain. i love love LOOOOVVVVEEE IIIITTTTT.

also, brand new products has a wonderful smell to it. if you've ever purchased a new game or an album from the store you know what i am talking about. this applies to almost everything EVER.

• Brohoof 1

I like the smell of after the rain, Drying mud, cut grass, and mothballs though I only keep them in my linen closet (Reminds me of my grandmothers house)

• Brohoof 1

The smell of new/old books, new shoes, and someone you love. Also, cooking food and coffee are always glorious scents. There's this lotion I use too. I put it on everytime I visit my boyfriend. Because smell is associated with memory, I associate the smell with very awesome things. So it makes me feel good to sniff it. Also, it just makes me feel fancy and really clean.

And freshly laundered clothes. Detergent smells so fresh sometimes.

Here's a weird one though. Gasoline. Yes, I love that smell.

Hmmm.

Definitely coffee, fresh linens, pine trees, cooked onions, old wooden cabinets, tea leaves, tobacco, urinal deodorizer blocks (weird, I know) worn leather, burnt sandal wood, and gasoline. :D