Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like the smell of?

LMW-YBC

9 hours ago, Cash In said:

I actually like the smell of paint, which many that I know of have declared as 'weird'.

I don't think it's weird(says the random person on the internet...), some paints can smell pretty good.  Especially when you just got some and you squeeze it out of the tube for the first time.

I love the smell of Sharpie markers, gasoline, new leather, new cars, asphalt in the summer when it gets really hot, chlorine, suntan lotion, movie theaters, sauteed onions and the smell of L.A. in the summer, which a mixture of exhaust, Palm and Cyprus trees, grass and the aforementioned asphalt. It's a smell I can't describe and can't seem to duplicate artificially no matter how hard I try. All I can say is that it's intoxicating and reminds me of all the happiest times of my life.

I like the smell of new silky blankets, I love the smell of roses, I love the smell of strawberry milkshake, I like the smell of roasted chicken, I like the smell of bbq, and any of my favorite meal in general, moreover I like the smell of beauty soap, shampoo, and rain water to name a few things. 

(Bonus: I love the smell of fruits too)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cinnamon, Hot apple cider :mlp_yeehaa:, citrus, coffee, chocolate, new leather, pine, and wintergreen.

Some others are Holiday cooking, pizza, BBQ, bacon, popcorn, and baking.

I also like the smell of a woodworking shop and the misty/ozoney smell before/after a storm. NOT the musty fall season rain smell though.:mlp_gag:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1