Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like the smell of?

LMW-YBC

I love the smell of rain. The smell of freshness when the raindrops are clearing the air of all the mixed scents.

Another thing I love the smell of is saliva. I have no idea why. I can't really come up with any reason why I might like this smell at all, but I love it.

And now a little more common one: Blood. The taste, scent and color of blood is intriguing.

My top 6:

6:

Posted Image

5:

Posted Image

4:

Posted Image

3:

Posted Image

2:

Posted Image

1:

Posted Image

The smell of new/old books, new shoes, and someone you love. Also, cooking food and coffee are always glorious scents. There's this lotion I use too. I put it on everytime I visit my boyfriend. Because smell is associated with memory, I associate the smell with very awesome things. So it makes me feel good to sniff it. Also, it just makes me feel fancy and really clean.

And freshly laundered clothes. Detergent smells so fresh sometimes.

Here's a weird one though. Gasoline. Yes, I love that smell.

Same here, for the books and gasoline parts for sure. LOVE 'EM.

I could inhale old book smell all day... New ones don't smell bad either. Like others have said, earth after rain smells amazing, and i also love the smell of smoke from a fire. Other than those i think all of my favorite smells would be cooking foods :P

Spruce trees. It's wonderful. Whiskey also has to be one of the best smells ever, and one reason for that may be all the good memories it brings back. I also find the smell of melting tin strangely appealing.

Hm, yes. And many types of pipe tobaccoes, and they actually smell even better before lit.

Edited by Sir Cyborg

Lemons, books, leather, incense, burning leaves.

I also like the lingering scent of cigarette smoke, like on someone's clothes. Reminds me of home.

Ahh I forgot books and leather! tsk tsk how could I *goes to pet all of her books and apologize*

Mint, cardamom, curry, samosas, barbequed pizza, borscht, cedar-cooked salmon, rosé after a tiring day, but most of all, Mint.

Freshly dried t-shirts that have that proper sort of scent of detergent lingering that tells you it's done its job.

Burnt gunpowder (evidence of a good time)

Manure (because fuck you popular consensus I will be counter-cultural however I please)

A brisk fall morning

Wood fires

Hot chocolate contrasting a wood fire

That partly spicy sort of smell that either comes from ant nests or tamarack pine trees, I can't remember which

• Brohoof 3