Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Mini Pony Animation wanted for a Dr.Marehorror parody song in the future!

DefaultUser123

Hi, I know that cartoon animation takes a long time to make so I wanted to request this beforehand until later. I need this mini animation for a song parody that may be featured in my recent ask blog which is called "Queen Dr.Marehorror." It is still in construction right now however, but it shall be out soon. :)

Specifically, I want an experienced animator who can do a pointy animation with ponies (if you know what I mean.) Just a warning the idea I have in mind is a dark idea (without blood and violence of course.) Also this will contain spoilers so I suggest you email it to me once you're finished and not reupload it right away. 

I might ask for three mini animations depending on how I want the parody song animation to go, so be prepared to make another two if you agree to this request. I will probably need your skype and/or email in a pm so that we can contact each other on the progress of the animation. 

I can wait for answers for a while and the animation(s) because the story arc I'm planning for this song may be far away yet. xD \

Bonus: This request may actually need one or two members, as I may want an opening of the Ask Queen Dr.Marehorror blog with the ponytale style opening. 

Goodluck for getting chosen! :)

Edited by TheMareBrony