Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

I had a dream last night of meeting Peter New at a con and talking to Big Mac in character, giving him a pep talk about opening up to Applejack about his inferiority complex towards her.(a pep talk that WORKED, i might add.)

• Brohoof 2

I one time dreamed I went to Build-a-Bear and by some miracle, they had Derpy and I bought her. The dream was oddly vivid and I nearly believed it happened when I woke up. Disappointment followed.

• Brohoof 2

I've dreamed about being Rainbow Dash soaring through the sky, and I've been Pinkie Pie a few times too, at a party and another time (I can't remember what happened the second time though).

I was also one of my OCs once, Taffy Tart (an earth pony). But only for a short period of time.

• Brohoof 2

I have never had an MLP-related dream.

I think my lack of interest in the characters and show contributes to that.

Just the other night I had one. I dreamt that I was sat at my PC, a portal opened up and out came the Mane 6. At first we were shocked and scared of each other, but after a while a was brushing their manes and teaching them about human life.

After explaining what a cartoon was to them, AJ seemed really peed off that we watch their lives on TV. I had to get up after that, nice dream though.

• Brohoof 1

I cannot remember a dream with the actual ponies, but with the Equestria Girls.

The first one was a weird dream with the Dazzlings (I think they killed Sunset, because in the background was a chair in form and color of her hair '-') and in the second one I was apparently in the role of Sunset Shimmer while the Friendship Games and almost kissed Sci-Twi before my alarm woke me up. mlp-dhache.png

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 2

Unfortunately not, However on a side note, i had a dream where i broke into an airforce base with the emperor from star wars and proceeded to enter a B52 which for some reason had a library and a hot tub in it. Yeah i dunno how to explain why. 

• Brohoof 4

I have

A good AJ episode which involved her emotions, her inner conflict, adventures, and a few more stuff which I've forgot.

A Winx Club and MLP crossover movie called " Winx Club and Equestria Girls Adventures The Movie: The Quest for The Golden Mermaid Treasure"

I woke up and hated the fact that it was just a dream. . Now I have to remember it again cuz EG is the main focus in the movie, not Winx ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamed that I was a unicorn in Equestria, and somehow Cerberus had been killed, and the gates of Tartarus opened.  Every evil creature was waging war on Equestria, and Celestia rallied everypony behind her to stop them.  The griffon kingdom unexpectedly came to our aid as well.  It was the Last Alliance of Griffons and Ponies.  We marched on the gates of Tartarus at midnight, and fought for the freedom of Equestria.  Luna lowered the moon so it would be nearly pitch black to cover our approach.  At the instant that we attacked, Celestia quickly raised the sun behind our back to blind our opponents.  The dream got foggy when the battle began, and I don't remember much else.  I was able to fly with telekinesis, I remember that.

But anyway, wouldn't that make a friggin amazing episode?  Really, that would be better suited for the movie.

• Brohoof 2

I've just dreamed that I was escaping from what I call: "Mr NOPE", from the fangame Twilight Escape. by our fellow user Time Shield

https://mlpforums.com/topic/124201-twilight-escape-game-download/

The weird thing is, I was able to save myself from it by shouting and challenging it, and it ran away everytime I did it. That reminds me, I haven't gotten past lever 4 :huh: 

twilight_escape__sfm__by_mariofan48-d8nf

I have had ponies appear in my dreams a few times, but I can only remember bits and pieces about my dreams. It's something that's annoyed me for years actually. I can't ever seem to remember my dreams very well. I know there's ways to fix that, but I have yet to get started on it.

I had a dream where Little Pip and Blackjack, the two ponies from the two big Fallout: Equestria fanfics, had somehow met each other and fell instantly in love. Makes me question what I think of at night.

I've been wanting to have a dream with my OCs for the longest time, but I've never got the right dice roll on that. I've been trying to learn how to lucid dream so I could dream up my OCs, but it's a long process.

• Brohoof 2