Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

I finally had a pony-related dream for the first time ever earlier in the week (maybe due to the post-surgical painkillers. Gotta love 'em, right?)

There was this evil entity in a dark gray cloak. It was humanoid, but didn't have any corporeal form save for this hollow cloak it wore. It also had a dragon minion that wore bone armor head to toe.

The thing in the cloak had cast some sort of spell to control the minds of the four princesses plus Spike and was planning on placing all of them at the five points of a pentagram. Spike was at the top, the two sisters on the 2 upper points, and Cadence and Twilight on the 2 lower ones. (I can't remember the names of the points - the last time I had to learn such stuff was when I played Ultima 8 many years ago.)

Placing them there would draw out their power and make this entity the most powerful being in Equestria, and just as it was about to begin the transfer, the dragon in bone armor revealed himself to be the real Spike and was going to put a stop to it.

It turned out Twilight was already aware of this evil plan so she had Spike make a copy of himself in the Mirror Pool a few days earlier. Twilight then helped the real Spike infiltrate this evil being's headquarters and replace the minion with Spike, using its fully-body bone armor to stay undercover. So the Spike that was sitting at the top of the pentagram was the copy and wouldn't work with the power transference anyway. 

Unfortunately I woke up just as the real Spike was about to save everypony so I don't know how a little dragon like him was going to pull that off. Boo.

Anyway, it was nice to have a dream about the show for a change, and Spike-as-a-hero in particular - even if I was just an observer and not taking part in the actual story.

Have pony dreams every single night. Mainly about dark MLP, stuff that would never ever happen in the show. Stuff liek Cupcakes

Yes, I occasionally do. In my dream from last night, I dreamed that Twilight Sparkle was Harry Potter and that Celestia was Dumbledore. Luna was next to Celestia, but I don't know if she was supposed to be any particular character. It's been years since I had any interest in Harry Potter so I guess my mind is just randomly mixing and matching characters as it see's fit. This time, it just happened to be My Little Pony and Harry Potter characters.

Anyway, Twilight Sparkle was either supposed to deliver a speech to the two Alicorns or she was supposed to take a written test in front of them. Either way, she was looking for some papers and was eventually showing signs of anxiety to full out panic. The two Alicorns showed concern, but didn't offer to help.

There was more to the dream, but none of it was MLP related.

I've had pony dreams before! Not too many, which is odd considering how big of a fan I am, but I have had some over the years that I remember. Some were more focused on pony, others were focused mainly on other things but involved ponies in some way or another.

In one, I went to a pony convention, and the actual Mane 6 were there. xD Then Rarity got kicked out for some reason, and she sang a song about it. The only line I remember is "I am art, and I was kicked out".

In another I dreamt about meeting William Anderson. I can't remember much of that one.

In another there was something about crossing an ocean by walking across mattresses that were connected over the water. At one point I saw Pinkie Pie bouncing on them.

In another, I was suddenly at a school again, and I opened a door and a small white Pegasus fell out. She was leaking rainbow colors from her wing feathers.

I actually had a dream about one of the season openers the night before it aired, I think it was the season four one. In the dream I watched the episodes, which were shorter than the actual ones, and involved the Mane 6 being in a creepy forest full of trees with no leaves.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Time to bump this lol

I once dreamt about riding pinkie pie through some cloudsdale air race XD it was weird

I also dreamt about derpy hooves being on the show. before it even happened.

And i had a lot of weird pony dreams that were so weird i barely remember them lol

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a few dreams where Sunset and I were a couple and had been dating for a few years. One in particular involved us going to a strange mansion on a cliff that overlooked the ocean, and we were engaged to be married within a matter of months. The family who owned the place had invited us due to Sunset knowing them though she admitted it was a rather thin sense of acknowledgement. Things got weird when strange figures started appearing resulting in us trying to survive and find our way out.

I have them all the time to be honest but they all add up to my future in a way as they point to me creating equestria and fixing human society for good with creating the ponies and Loran Foust was designing them while I started the project and discovered the technology to make it possible. I'm also commonly my OC Techno in most of the dreams that take place in equestria. I'm actually wondering if this is actually going to come true in the future or not. :)

PS: Most of them were lucid dreams.

Edited by Techno Universal

I've had Fluttershy, Twilight and Luna appear in some dreams but not all at the same time. I had a dream where I was trying to protect Fluttershy from something but she was scared of me because I was still human. The one with Twilight and Luna is hard to remember because it didn't make much sense, but it involved the tantabus and Twilight merging.

I had one the other night where I was in some mansion. There was a floor upstairs that I went to, and then Rainbow Dash was in a very small bed. I went downstairs (for some reason) and came back up again after a while and it was my friend.

Ugh I wanna get good a lucid dreaming so bad

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Most I can't say because I need to keep this PG-13 but I'll say one of the most appropriate one which will be in a spoiler thing here...

Spoiler

What I can remember of the dream is that Equestria was taking over the
human world and eventually controlled large chuncks of the world and with
Scotland, it was split between north and south, with the north being 
controlled by Equestria.

Basically due to the war against Equestria, The human world decided to stop
people who weren't in the army from having food or having anything more 
than basic clothing unless they join the army.

I was trekking to Aviemore (what took 10 days because of a. distance and b.
little energy, weight and the windy conditions of Scotland) and started 
fleeing and by the time I made it to the capital that is near Aviemore
I made it and the Equestrian Royal Guard captured me and took me to the 
Princess and I bowed down to her and then collapsed straight after.

I woke up in a hospital and I was being fed through a tube until I re-gained
conciounsness I woke up in a hospital and then not long after I dozed off 
again I woke up in the Princess's castle in the human world (Moddled to look
like the one in Equestria) and I was being surounded by the Royal Guard to
make sure I didn't try to escape so then I explained the quality of life in
the human ruled area and allowed me to stay.

I later became a spy for the Equstrian Government to let them take over more
land and then the human world got on to me and then I was forced to flee with
my friends and family also because they would surely have been tortured me 
and my family and friends!

The dream ended there

I've had pony-related dreams before. Unfortunately none of them involved Princess Luna. That makes me wonder about her credentials as Master of the Dream World... :ooh:

Oh gosh lets see............ I've never had a completely 100% pony related dream, more like I've had dreams with ponies in them, but they weren't really the focus of the dream (at least from what I can remember). I had this one dream where I was at this open house and I walked through the living room to see Twilight Sparkle there talking to the real estate agent. I had this other dream where I was in like this big palace and Luna was standing in front of me talking to me, though I don't remember anything else. There was also another dream where I had this RD costume sort of thing, and I put it on and I turned into actually being RD, and I started flying around my old neighborhood, I don't remember anything after that though. 

Edited by King of Canterlot

I had a dream where I was talking to Applejack, thought I don’t remember the conversation. I remember looking at my hooves, but I don’t remember the color, so I have no clue who I was.

Well, my dreams usually are basically tye same thing each night, since I can control mine.

I come into tge Evefree to get away from ponies accusing me of being evil. I see the Mane 6 fighting Tirek and they were losing. I join into tye fight and save Equestria.

I do have other MLP related dreams due to my many roleplays and large imagination, but usually they include some sort of fighting.

Oh By the way, since I can control my dreams I have a better memory of them. I can store all details of all my dreams for at least a month and then they slowly die until I barely remember.