Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

I remember this one dream I had last year (I have a dream journal) when I was feeling really depressed that day, I had a dream that night where I was hugging Twilight for a really long time and just petting her and snuggling with her and all the other ponies were sitting next to me and just smiling, it made me feel really happy when I woke up that morning.

I've only had one fairly vague pony dream. I can't remember if it had a story or plot, but I do remember that in it, Celestia had another sister, a mauve-colored pony named Columbiana. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't usually have MLP-related dreams and the one I'm going to write here is fairly old too. I haven't really had another MLP dream since.  :sunny:  Or maybe I have but I just can't remember. 

Anyways, in that dream I was exploring nature at night with a pony that had close similarity to Vinyl Scratch in looks, but other than that, the pony was rather quiet and peaceful instead of having a personality like Vinyl Scratch's. We were mainly just venturing through a forest near our summer cottage and having conversations here and there. At one point I felt like we had got lost in the forest but luckily not, and we decided to go for a midnight swim. Then something touched my foot underwater and I winced myself awake. 

So far, I can only clearly remember one pony-related dream.  I was watching an MLP episode, except it was from Generation 5, which had all of the old characters, plus some new ones, and was more focused on action and adventure.  Twilight was approaching Ponyville, which had a pink shield around, like the one that Shining Armor made around Canterlot.  Twilight was about to enter a password that would lower the shield for her to enter, when Pinkie Pie lowered it from the inside.  But the town was deserted, and apparently Pinkie was being possessed by an evil spirit, and began to run circles around Twilight at hundreds of miles per hour, slowly closing in on her.  Twilight used her magic to escape, then realized that her sister, which was basically a Cadance that was smaller than Twilight but larger than the CMC, had been captured by an alien species.

Twilight then told Spike, Winona, and another pony to meet her at a secret underground base, where pony leaders would meet with the aliens' leaders.  The three later began to climb a flight of stairs to get to the base, but the longer they walked, the longer the staircase got, and they had to solve a riddle before a trapdoor opened below them, and a flying vehicle took them down to the base.  However, the vehicle crashed into one of the aliens, killing it immediately.  The alien leader was glad for the death though, because that alien had apparently been the only one with the capability to stop his plan to conquer Equestria.  It turns out the evil spirit from  before was controlled by the aliens.  The leader then used that spirit's power to make him become more powerful.  The ponies at the base raised there weapons, ready to fight, but right before the battle began, I woke up.

• Brohoof 1

I dreamed about what the next MLP episode will be about, and what likely happened after the events of Newbie Dash

(edited)

I don't usually have MLP-related dreams and the one I'm going to write here is fairly old too. I haven't really had another MLP dream since. :sunny: Or maybe I have but I just can't remember.

Anyways, in that dream I was exploring nature at night with a pony that had close similarity to Vinyl Scratch in looks, but other than that, the pony was rather quiet and peaceful instead of having a personality like Vinyl Scratch's. We were mainly just venturing through a forest near our summer cottage and having conversations here and there. At one point I felt like we had got lost in the forest but luckily not, and we decided to go for a midnight swim. Then something touched my foot underwater and I winced myself awake.

Quick questiion. Was that forest in question the dark and forboding 'Everfree', the peaceful 'White Tail Wood', or something else entirely. That seems like a pretty important detail.

So far, I can only clearly remember one pony-related dream. I was watching an MLP episode, except it was from Generation 5, which had all of the old characters, plus some new ones, and was more focused on action and adventure. Twilight was approaching Ponyville, which had a pink shield around, like the one that Shining Armor made around Canterlot. Twilight was about to enter a password that would lower the shield for her to enter, when Pinkie Pie lowered it from the inside. But the town was deserted, and apparently Pinkie was being possessed by an evil spirit, and began to run circles around Twilight at hundreds of miles per hour, slowly closing in on her. Twilight used her magic to escape, then realized that her sister, which was basically a Cadance that was smaller than Twilight but larger than the CMC, had been captured by an alien species.

Twilight then told Spike, Winona, and another pony to meet her at a secret underground base, where pony leaders would meet with the aliens' leaders. The three later began to climb a flight of stairs to get to the base, but the longer they walked, the longer the staircase got, and they had to solve a riddle before a trapdoor opened below them, and a flying vehicle took them down to the base. However, the vehicle crashed into one of the aliens, killing it immediately. The alien leader was glad for the death though, because that alien had apparently been the only one with the capability to stop his plan to conquer Equestria. It turns out the evil spirit from before was controlled by the aliens. The leader then used that spirit's power to make him become more powerful. The ponies at the base raised there weapons, ready to fight, but right before the battle began, I woke up.

That would be one hell of a fanfic. Seriously, you should go on Fimfiction and make this story happen. It would be awesome. Edited by Soaring Symphony

Quick questiion. Was that forest in question the dark and forboding 'Everfree', the peaceful 'White Tail Wood', or something else entirely. That seems like a pretty important detail.

At first it was neither of those, it was a forest near our summer cottage and I had been there before. But later in the dream the view changed into something darker which felt like the Everfree forest more. 

Mi deceased father texted me to bring stuff for him so he could use them in heaven. I've asked how (since he's dead), and he texted me back that I only have to do a sonic rainboom  :blink: . I've answered back that "give me 10". Surprisingly, I found him on the way, stopped  a little, and my dream ended just before I, YES, I, was about to do the sonic ranboom. You know, dream logic :icwudt:  

I had another bizarre one last night.

I was back in high school, and for some reason, Marble Pie was one of my classmates.

We were on our lunch period, and she was sitting at a table by herself. In what was probably a creepy manner, I kept walking past her table over and over again trying to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. Then, when I finally approached her, she made a panicked horse noise and hid under the table.

Why is that bizarre? Well, other than the fact that there was a cartoon horse in my class, I've never actually had any interest in going to dances, proms, or anything of that nature.

I had another bizarre one last night.

I was back in high school, and for some reason, Marble Pie was one of my classmates.

We were on our lunch period, and she was sitting at a table by herself. In what was probably a creepy manner, I kept walking past her table over and over again trying to get up the courage to ask her to the prom. Then, when I finally approached her, she made a panicked horse noise and hid under the table.

Why is that bizarre? Well, other than the fact that there was a cartoon horse in my class, I've never actually had any interest in going to dances, proms, or anything of that nature.

Is Maud your waifu by any chance?

Is Maud your waifu by any chance?

You mean Marble?

Nah, not really. I've never really done the whole waifu thing, but I do admit that I've always had a soft spot for shy characters.

I've had some dreams where I saw ponies in motion, but I do not remember what happened in them like at all.

But there is one dream I've had recently where I saw some kind of a vlog from a popular French Youtuber that I know and I was apparently at the end of the video then I saw a pony plushie on his desk aside of him, the pony looked like Spitfire IIRC, then he talked about the fact that he had a plushie then he admitted that he's some kind of a brony, then the dream ended.

The youtuber that was in the dream is actually far from being one and IDK why my mind decided to take him, but I guess I had watch one of his vids earlier the day before I had the dream.

I haven't had any ponydreams yet or I can't call to mind them. But I don't know why it is. During the last few weeks, I've read so many fanfics about fim. Luna, pls  :orly:

Had my first pony dream in a while...sort of. Last night, I dreamed I was at the Boy Scout summer camp I where I used to go and Spike was sitting next to me at the bonfire.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ohh boy... Here we go...

Okay, so I feel like I've posted this somewhere here on this site before. In fact, I'm pretty dang sure I have, buuuut seeing as this is the new thread for dream posting, I should probably put it here too. Also, bear in mind that while I use quotation marks in this re-telling, I am not quoting things that were said verbatim.... mostly.... (goodness, my memory is not nearly that good), rather I am just better at story-telling using quotes and whatnot to communicate that someone is speaking. I'd much rather say "'the duck was brown' she said" rather  than "She told me the duck was brown" even if whoever "she" is in the example phrased it differently, but still wanted to communicate that there apparently was a brown duck.

I've had a few pony dreams before, most of them are simple: learning alchemy from Zecora, watching Twilight repel a dragon that escaped to Earth, but there was one in particular that will always hold a special place in my mind.

My dreams are strange, they are usually long, but my dreaming mind is very VERY forgetful. Oftentimes the "plot" so to speak of a dream will change several times over the course of it, but when it stays as one coherent story, those are the dreams that mean a lot to me; and sometimes, they get incredibly complex. In fact, this one was so complex and vivid that I believed it had actually happened in my morning haze for about a solid 3 minutes... :blush:

The dream started off with any brony's biggest wish. A portal to Equestria! and I was the one who found it! Lucky me! I explored equestria, showed my friends the portal (and my new pony friends that I had made) and in general had a pretty darn good time. But that wasn't all of it. Anybody/anypony who traveled through the portal gained a permanent and peculiar new talent. they could change at will between their human self, and whatever form they took in Equestria, be it Earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn, regardless of whether they were on Earth or in Equestria; and the same went for the ponies who came to Earth. They could go back home and become a human whenever they wanted. The fun eventually ended, however, when sooner or later, the authorities had been tipped off about the portal, which lead national security to restrict access to it. Now it wasn't without good reason, and they weren't just doing it for the sake of keeping it to themselves. A portal to a parallel world is like a border, and laws needed to be established regarding trade, immigration/emigration, job outsourcing, diplomatic relationships between the nations of Earth and Equestria, etc. Not to mention nobody knew exactly how safe or stable the portal was. Could any permanent health problems be caused by its strange effects on the human body? The portal was small, could it handle a large amount of people/ponies traveling through at once? If it was left unchecked, it could be chaos with all the people trying to get through such a small rift all at the same time. Some form of order needed to be established first, on both ends. So the portal was temporarily closed until further notice. People were pretty furious at first, especially bronies, who all wanted a chance to be able to become their ponysonas at will (although, there was no guarantee you would become a carbon copy of your OC) or even if they were lucky, make it onto the show (after all, the history of this parallel world and that made up by Hasbro were identical, if they went to Equestria, would a pony in their image show up on TV next week? It was strange to the Equestrians when they were told about the show, but magic works in odd ways, so they eventually accepted it.). Well, further notice eventually happened and the public calmed down. There was to be a diplomatic meeting to discuss the laws that would need to be set in place; and diplomats from all over the world would attend, and also me... It turns out that even though I may not know much about politics, the Equestrians felt that the person who discovered the portal should be there, and the nations of the world complied. The Equestrians offered to meet us on Earth in human form as a sort of courtesy to Earth, they decided to send 6 diplomats to meet with several officials of NATO, and I'm sure you can take a wild guess as to who those 6 diplomats were.... :adorkable::proud::pinkie::blush::icwudt::sneer:

Well the day finally came where I was to attend the diplomatic meeting, and I arrived at a site near where the portal was discovered. Media would be arriving soon, and already a few news outlets had their vans parked out front with their reporters and cameramen standing as close as the government would let them. The time grew close, but just before the discussions were to be held, a rather.... unfortunate event occurred... Somebody told Fluttershy about televising the event, what television was, and essentially that 7 billion people would be watching her live. You can probably imagine how she reacted to that news...

maxresdefault.jpg

(it's funny because this is almost literally what it would be like)

So, Fluttershy was now in the bathroom, crying and refusing to come out. All 5 of the other Equestrians tried talking her into coming out to no avail. The meeting would be held soon, and if she didn't attend and the media found out why, they'd have no mercy. Can you imagine the kind of attention a juicy headline like "Parallel world's peace conference delayed due to nervous diplomat" would bring to any news outlet? They'd eat poor Fluttershy alive without hesitation. The situation was tense, and none of the Earth diplomats (Who saw the whole situation as rather unprofessional) were much help either. In a final moment of desperation, Twilight turned to me. She said I was the one who discovered the portal, and I wasn't really quite as abrasive as the other diplomats. Perhaps somebody who understands our world and can explain it in a more calm manner could convince Fluttershy to come out. So I wound up being the one to try and get Fluttershy out.

I agreed, changed into Hocus Pocus (I figured at this point, the last thing she wanted to see was a human looking at her) and trotted into the restroom. I began to speak "You probably know why I'm here, don't you...?"

the poor girl couldn't muster up any words, she could only cry and nod her head. I sighed and asked if she'd rather talk about things somewhere a little more private. Once again, she nodded. In my time as a unicorn, I began to pick up a knack for magic, and I teleported the two of us to a field quite a ways away from the building where the meeting was taking place, however, it was still in sight in the distance... As well as the massive swarm of media all gathering up by the front, waiting to be let in to cover the discussion. Fluttershy calmed down a little now that she was out of the building, but was still quite clearly frightened by the gathering crowd.

"You know why I'm here... They all want me to tell you to come out and attend the meeting." I started

Fluttershy nodded her head

I sighed "You know..." I began "...when I first started watching your show, I really hated you."

"That's okay" she said "I don't know how anypony could like someone as weak,pathetic, or cowardly as me..." finally, words from Fluttershy

"But that's the thing." I responded "Sure you're on the nervous side of things, sure you've had your moments, and sure you may be scared of our world now... I may have listed those things off as the reasons I hated you back then, but do you want to know the real reason I couldn't stand seeing you on screen? ...It was because... I was jealous of you..."

Fluttershy looked at me with surprise "what? How could anypony be jealous of someone as pathetic as me?"

I had her now... "You reminded me of myself, we're more alike than you might think... You were shy, you were nervous around others, you were socially awkward, but you also had the one thing that I didn't.... friends... Your friends accepted that you were scared, they loved you for you, and they didn't try to force you into being something you're not."

I had her full attention at this point "I'm broken, Fluttershy, and while I don't look like it, I'm more terrified than you could ever believe. I always am. You were shown understanding and compassion, but me... 'boys don't cry' 'stop with the waterworks' 'man up' 'don't be a crybaby', and the worst part is as I found out later, I'm not even a man. I was forced to hide my feelings, I always have been, and it has gotten to the point where even now, even though I'm miles away from anybody else, even though the only other person here I know wouldn't judge me for it, and yet I dare not act out of line. I cannot express myself anymore, I am too scared to even cry about it as I stand before you right now talking about it... But when I watched the show there you were, living the life I was supposed to have, surrounded by kindness, understanding, and most of all love... It's no wonder I was so jealous... So they all want me to tell you to 'be strong' and 'face your fears' or whatever to get you out to that meeting, but that's not what I'm going to do, because that is exactly the kind of thing that broke me. But what I will do is give you an offer, take my hoof, and I'll take us back, we'll both turn human again, and while I can't promise that anything will be any easier or any less scary; when we go out there and we face those lights and those cameras and pressmen or press-women.... at least we can be scared together.... what do you say?"

She took looked at me, by now her crying had stopped. She took my hoof, and all went exactly as I said...

Anti-climatically, however, the meeting was just as boring as any other big government meeting XD ah well. I woke up before it ended, and even though I know it's absolutely impossible and insane, the tiniest part of me still believes it actually happened...

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 2

Ohh boy... Here we go...

Okay, so I feel like I've posted this somewhere here on this site before. In fact, I'm pretty dang sure I have, buuuut seeing as this is the new thread for dream posting, I should probably put it here too. Also, bear in mind that while I use quotation marks in this re-telling, I am not quoting things that were said verbatim.... mostly.... (goodness, my memory is not nearly that good), rather I am just better at story-telling using quotes and whatnot to communicate that someone is speaking. I'd much rather say "'the duck was brown' she said" rather  than "She told me the duck was brown" even if whoever "she" is in the example phrased it differently, but still wanted to communicate that there apparently was a brown duck.

I've had a few pony dreams before, most of them are simple: learning alchemy from Zecora, watching Twilight repel a dragon that escaped to Earth, but there was one in particular that will always hold a special place in my mind.

My dreams are strange, they are usually long, but my dreaming mind is very VERY forgetful. Oftentimes the "plot" so to speak of a dream will change several times over the course of it, but when it stays as one coherent story, those are the dreams that mean a lot to me; and sometimes, they get incredibly complex. In fact, this one was so complex and vivid that I believed it had actually happened in my morning haze for about a solid 3 minutes... :blush:

The dream started off with any brony's biggest wish. A portal to Equestria! and I was the one who found it! Lucky me! I explored equestria, showed my friends the portal (and my new pony friends that I had made) and in general had a pretty darn good time. But that wasn't all of it. Anybody/anypony who traveled through the portal gained a permanent and peculiar new talent. they could change at will between their human self, and whatever form they took in Equestria, be it Earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn, regardless of whether they were on Earth or in Equestria; and the same went for the ponies who came to Earth. They could go back home and become a human whenever they wanted. The fun eventually ended, however, when sooner or later, the authorities had been tipped off about the portal, which lead national security to restrict access to it. Now it wasn't without good reason, and they weren't just doing it for the sake of keeping it to themselves. A portal to a parallel world is like a border, and laws needed to be established regarding trade, immigration/emigration, job outsourcing, diplomatic relationships between the nations of Earth and Equestria, etc. Not to mention nobody knew exactly how safe or stable the portal was. Could any permanent health problems be caused by its strange effects on the human body? The portal was small, could it handle a large amount of people/ponies traveling through at once? If it was left unchecked, it could be chaos with all the people trying to get through such a small rift all at the same time. Some form of order needed to be established first, on both ends. So the portal was temporarily closed until further notice. People were pretty furious at first, especially bronies, who all wanted a chance to be able to become their ponysonas at will (although, there was no guarantee you would become a carbon copy of your OC) or even if they were lucky, make it onto the show (after all, the history of this parallel world and that made up by Hasbro were identical, if they went to Equestria, would a pony in their image show up on TV next week? It was strange to the Equestrians when they were told about the show, but magic works in odd ways, so they eventually accepted it.). Well, further notice eventually happened and the public calmed down. There was to be a diplomatic meeting to discuss the laws that would need to be set in place; and diplomats from all over the world would attend, and also me... It turns out that even though I may not know much about politics, the Equestrians felt that the person who discovered the portal should be there, and the nations of the world complied. The Equestrians offered to meet us on Earth in human form as a sort of courtesy to Earth, they decided to send 6 diplomats to meet with several officials of NATO, and I'm sure you can take a wild guess as to who those 6 diplomats were.... :adorkable::proud::pinkie::blush::icwudt::sneer:

Well the day finally came where I was to attend the diplomatic meeting, and I arrived at a site near where the portal was discovered. Media would be arriving soon, and already a few news outlets had their vans parked out front with their reporters and cameramen standing as close as the government would let them. The time grew close, but just before the discussions were to be held, a rather.... unfortunate event occurred... Somebody told Fluttershy about televising the event, what television was, and essentially that 7 billion people would be watching her live. You can probably imagine how she reacted to that news...

sig-4532246.maxresdefault.jpg

(it's funny because this is almost literally what it would be like)

So, Fluttershy was now in the bathroom, crying and refusing to come out. All 5 of the other Equestrians tried talking her into coming out to no avail. The meeting would be held soon, and if she didn't attend and the media found out why, they'd have no mercy. Can you imagine the kind of attention a juicy headline like "Parallel world's peace conference delayed due to nervous diplomat" would bring to any news outlet? They'd eat poor Fluttershy alive without hesitation. The situation was tense, and none of the Earth diplomats (Who saw the whole situation as rather unprofessional) were much help either. In a final moment of desperation, Twilight turned to me. She said I was the one who discovered the portal, and I wasn't really quite as abrasive as the other diplomats. Perhaps somebody who understands our world and can explain it in a more calm manner could convince Fluttershy to come out. So I wound up being the one to try and get Fluttershy out.

I agreed, changed into Hocus Pocus (I figured at this point, the last thing she wanted to see was a human looking at her) and trotted into the restroom. I began to speak "You probably know why I'm here, don't you...?"

the poor girl couldn't muster up any words, she could only cry and nod her head. I sighed and asked if she'd rather talk about things somewhere a little more private. Once again, she nodded. In my time as a unicorn, I began to pick up a knack for magic, and I teleported the two of us to a field quite a ways away from the building where the meeting was taking place, however, it was still in sight in the distance... As well as the massive swarm of media all gathering up by the front, waiting to be let in to cover the discussion. Fluttershy calmed down a little now that she was out of the building, but was still quite clearly frightened by the gathering crowd.

"You know why I'm here... They all want me to tell you to come out and attend the meeting." I started

Fluttershy nodded her head

I sighed "You know..." I began "...when I first started watching your show, I really hated you."

"That's okay" she said "I don't know how anypony could like someone as weak,pathetic, or cowardly as me..." finally, words from Fluttershy

"But that's the thing." I responded "Sure you're on the nervous side of things, sure you've had your moments, and sure you may be scared of our world now... I may have listed those things off as the reasons I hated you back then, but do you want to know the real reason I couldn't stand seeing you on screen? ...It was because... I was jealous of you..."

Fluttershy looked at me with surprise "what? How could anypony be jealous of someone as pathetic as me?"

I had her now... "You reminded me of myself, we're more alike than you might think... You were shy, you were nervous around others, you were socially awkward, but you also had the one thing that I didn't.... friends... Your friends accepted that you were scared, they loved you for you, and they didn't try to force you into being something you're not."

I had her full attention at this point "I'm broken, Fluttershy, and while I don't look like it, I'm more terrified than you could ever believe. I always am. You were shown understanding and compassion, but me... 'boys don't cry' 'stop with the waterworks' 'man up' 'don't be a crybaby', and the worst part is as I found out later, I'm not even a man. I was forced to hide my feelings, I always have been, and it has gotten to the point where even now, even though I'm miles away from anybody else, even though the only other person here I know wouldn't judge me for it, and yet I dare not act out of line. I cannot express myself anymore, I am too scared to even cry about it as I stand before you right now talking about it... But when I watched the show there you were, living the life I was supposed to have, surrounded by kindness, understanding, and most of all love... It's no wonder I was so jealous... So they all want me to tell you to 'be strong' and 'face your fears' or whatever to get you out to that meeting, but that's not what I'm going to do, because that is exactly the kind of thing that broke me. But what I will do is give you an offer, take my hoof, and I'll take us back, we'll both turn human again, and while I can't promise that anything will be any easier or any less scary; when we go out there and we face those lights and those cameras and pressmen or press-women.... at least we can be scared together.... what do you say?"

She took looked at me, by now her crying had stopped. She took my hoof, and all went exactly as I said...

Anti-climatically, however, the meeting was just as boring as any other big government meeting XD ah well. I woke up before it ended, and even though I know it's absolutely impossible and insane, the tiniest part of me still believes it actually happened...

You basically just wrote an entire fanfic.  Great job.  

• Brohoof 2

The only pony related dream I had was a mix between MLP and Pokemon. I was in an open field and I was my OC, Dynamo Pad. Then out of nowhere I see and ice beam attack coming right at me. Trying to defend myself I put up a shield with my magic, but it wasn't an ordinary shield. The shield I made was a reflect spell shield from the game Kingdom Hearts 2. Once the attack had ended the shield broke apart and went in multiple directions. One of the shards hit the one using ice beam and pushed them back and I saw that it was a Piplup. I was about to ask what was going on and why Piplup tried to attack me, but then I woke up.

i went to equestria and moved around ponyville ( i have a thing where i can controll my dreams i think its callled lucid dreams) so I can progress the story on further its kinda cool

I had another one recently, but there wasn't really much to it this time.

I was watching Jeopardy for some reason, and Coco Pommel was one of the contestants.

Unfortunately, the dream ended before I got to see her do anything.