Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

This has to be the best I had so far. I was wandering through a big mall, and suddenly, in the middle of it, was an almost interactive original movie for FIM. In fact, the idea was to revive the Storm King in order to prevent a bigger threat from eventually taking over Equestria. An original character there I remember was a country older guy wearing nothing by a hat and underwear, and one point, at the climax, there was Sunny, and the Dazzlings, all in pony form reaching out to Twilight

but man, it was wild. I’ve felt I was there :adorkable:

Very recently, I had one where the Mane Six and I were walking down the promenade on my local beach with everyone there staring at us. :pout: Twilight turned to me and said, ‘Are they all looking at us?’ :adorkable: I said, ‘It’s not me who they’re admiring,’ winking at her. :twismile:

We ended up at the ice cream place, Pinkie went in and came out with the biggest tower of ice cream I’ve ever seen. Turns out she went for every single flavour! She noticed my shocked reaction and burst out laughing. :laugh:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 1

I rarely have dreams I can remember and have ever had two dreams about ponies which were both a few years ago now.

The first one I was in the building I used to work in but I was with Twilight and we were being chased by some bad guys who I have no idea who they were, I also think I was Spike in the dream.

The second one I remember Princess Celestia was there and she was saying something about completing my studies and still having much to learn.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

I recently had one where Celestia came out from her room in the 80s outfit Luna wore during the episode where they retired. Twilight, someone else I couldn’t see, and a derpy monkey with symbols stood there and were startled by the costume.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

I’ve dreamt last night about the upcoming Mighty Jaxx Kwistal Fwiendz line were on sale at Walmart :squee:. Sadly, they all were opened and left only one Dashie and Applejack. The rest of the boxes where empty, with their figures stolen :dry:

On 2021-03-29 at 11:45 AM, Steve Piranha said:

This has to be the best I had so far. I was wandering through a big mall, and suddenly, in the middle of it, was an almost interactive original movie for FIM. In fact, the idea was to revive the Storm King in order to prevent a bigger threat from eventually taking over Equestria. An original character there I remember was a country older guy wearing nothing by a hat and underwear, and one point, at the climax, there was Sunny, and the Dazzlings, all in pony form reaching out to Twilight

but man, it was wild. I’ve felt I was there :adorkable:

Oh yeah, I think that was theatre was supposed to be like one of those theme park attraction theatre where there’s a mixture of live actors with a recorded film with the original actors (think of Terminator 2 at Universal Studios). And yes, it all became real afterwards :yay:

Well,....plenty lol:lie:

The ones I can remember were ponies love to tickle their bellies a lot, kissing a lot, and all other fun stuff that I want to join along. (Thank god Jojo for that:ButtercupLaugh:)

(though, some of them were not-so family-friendly, but I don't want get into that)

There's more I can think of involving my character Jojo with ponies, but I'll get back to that in another time.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I had one a few days ago. It was nothing but at one point seeing a pink-cream and dark red maned mare with her cheek rested on a hoof, eyeing me in a slurty way :huh:. Don’t know who that was, but she was rather attractive :bedeyes:

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

I had one a few days ago. It was nothing but at one point seeing a pink-cream and dark red maned mare with her cheek rested on a hoof, eyeing me in a slurty way :huh:. Don’t know who that was, but she was rather attractive :bedeyes:

2853285.gif???

7 hours ago, Toastypk said:

2853285.gif???

Nope, definitely not a pastel horse that exists in an official MLP work. Not to mention the coat was more of a cream shade of pink, and definitely an earth pony

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

This one is rather sad, but I’ve dreamed not long ago that in G5, Coco Pommel returns. But not only that, but she, and some other ponies are actually bat poneh in disguise 

• 3 months later...

I was the main character of The Godfather the game. I killed some double crossing guy, close by the next point in the story at a luxurious hotel, so I could continue immediately afterwards (despite taking place years later in-story). I got inside, immediately saw human Sweetie Drops as a waitress and pass by. But then, at my left, I see human Pinkus immediately eyeing me, finding me attractive. She she points her finger at me, then at her plate, and start eating messily at the imaginary meal… clearly meaning she wants me to be her meal :bedeyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hardly pony related, but here goes:

I saw a notice of a small group of trouble makers making camp at a local park’s lake, either stealing or being a general nuisance. Their leaders were a group of Resident Evil cerberi, and some kind of she-werewolf.

come nightfall, I make way there, and I see a total of 7 bokoblins from Breath of the Wild, with three of them (including a silver one) sitting by a campfire, with the others wandering around. I took short work of them, and I remember pining the silver bokoblin with my foot on his neck while verbally chasing away the others (I eventually let the silver go as well). Immediately afterwards, I got surrounded by three cerberi. Other than following the BOTW and the bokoblins’ color patterns of blue, black, and silver, and slightly larger; they’ve behaved pretty docile, only defending their territory from me closer to a spoiled dog towards their owner, be it gently shoving me with their paws, jaw wrestling, and playful growls. 

shortly after, the she-wolf came to challenge me for her turf… I recognized her as Diamond Tiara due to her wearing her… tiara. I picked a golden tiara nearby, and teased her this would look good on her friend Silver Spoon, and she responded this would look good on my aunt. That slightly implied a threat, but I merely responded in affirmation. And prepared to fight her

I think the whole Diamond Tiara being a werewolf was both a reference to a fanfic, and the Marvel heroine Wolfbane, who was voiced by Chantal Strand in X-Men Evolution 

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream where AJ and Twilight welcomed me into Ponyville, then all of a sudden the ground gave way, and we ended up in an apocalyptic world with bleak colors and the opposite of pastel ponies? So basically, neon dragons. The setting was kinda like Postal 1, and we instantly had guns... but idk. I have weird, weird dream.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in some kind of convention or something. I was displaying a bit of my collection, and was given, what I can remember, a couple of toys of Bug Queen and McFlurry :ticking:. Sad part is waking up and realizing those weren’t real :sunny: