Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Goooood morning, Equestria!

gamerbrash

Pinkie - "Goooood morning, Equestria!  I'm Pinkie Pie, and I'm here with my good buddy ol' pal Twily to give the morning report on cupcakes!"

Twilight - "You mean the weather."

Pinkie - "Ah, tomayto tomahto.  Anyways, it looks VEERRY cloudy here in Ponyville.  In fact, it might even be this cloudy all day!"

Twilight - "But it's not supposed to be cloudy.  Where's Rainbow Dash?  These were meant to be cleared three hours ago!"

Pinkie - "Well, you know what they say: 'every cloud has a silver lining.'  Though not really these clouds.  I'd call it more of a darkish, grayish sort of black with a hint of brown.  Sort of like those cupcakes that Scootaloo baked and sent to Rainbow."

Twilight - "Wait, Scootaloo sent Rainbow Dash burnt cupcakes?  No wonder she isn't here.  She must have gotten sick from those!"

Pinkie - (blinks) "Oh well ponies, so today might be a little cloudy.  No worries!  I'm going to throw a big 'Happy National Cloud Day' party over at Twilight's library."

Twilight - "Wait, MY lib-"

Pinkie - "And now, my sister will give you an exciting news report.  HIT IT, MAUD!!"

Maud - "Goooood morning Equestria.  I'm Maud.  Today I shall give a special report on the evolution of rocks.  (insert 2 hour report here)  And that concludes today's news.  Oh yeah, there's also a basilisk invading Ponyville.  Just saying.  Look, there he is now."

(static)

Edited by 20% Cooler Than Cake
  • Brohoof 2